Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
What's wrong with Savannah? :mjlol:
I didn't know I had a coli poster this close to me. :chrisbosh:
Oh, and yeah there are some things wrong with Savannah. traffic is a nightmare around 4pm-7pm with stockpiles of traffic all going home at the same damn time. west I-16, white bluff and dranne intersection and hwy 204 towards I-95:justinreallytho:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Flexible in more ways than 1 :shaq:
84ZzhsJZWlE3e.gif

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I had to fukk up a few times in life to get this far and get some improvements in my life

Hell even learned some shyt on this site and from people/fukk ups with people on here

Never take anything for granted and dont hang your head in shame. Especially when you are still young and have your health

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I didn't know I had a coli poster this close to me. :chrisbosh:
Oh, and yeah there are some things wrong with Savannah. traffic is a nightmare around 4pm-7pm with stockpiles of traffic all going home at the same damn time. west I-16, white bluff and dranne intersection and hwy 204 towards I-95:justinreallytho:

:russ: So very true! My job is right off of 16 and I live off of Abercorn so my commute home at 5:30 is hell!

Where you from?

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I had to fukk up a few times in life to get this far and get some improvements in my life

Hell even learned some shyt on this site and from people/fukk ups with people on here

Never take anything for granted and dont hang your head in shame. Especially when you are still young and have your health
Facts breh. I learned so much when I joined this site.The coli taught me a lot in this time.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

Your health is you're wealth and I try to always keep that in mind. I wasn't born healthy which is why I don't get off in the "vices" I don't knock those who do though. Life is what you make it continue to grow.