Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
What kind of floor are you going to get? Will you have an island? Gas or Electric stove? Tell me all about your finishes, I like that kind of shyt. :lupe:
you can see the rest of the kitchen better in this pic before the appliances started getting installed

g75TvKc.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is one of the ovens and the microwave

edgGdTt.jpg

there is also a 48" gas range on the other wall w the split oven underneath

there is also an island opposite the fridges

floor is all 6" oak, getting stained after they finished the countertops a mix of ebony and jacobean, coutnertops are going to be white glass

i'll update w more pics as they make progress
LOL I pictured all that in my head and got excited as shyt. I can't wait to see the end result. Glad it's finally coming together for you.

I had given up on buying but you legit gave me some inspiration again. I really want to gut a fixer and make it gorgeous.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
LOL I pictured all that in my head and got excited as shyt. I can't wait to see the end result. Glad it's finally coming together for you.

I had given up on buying but you legit gave me some inspiration again. I really want to gut a fixer and make it gorgeous.

honestly, the last 2 years put a ton of stress on me, my wife, our relationship. we've fought more than we ever have in the entire 8+ years we've known each other. but we made it, we finally see the light at the end of the tunnel

WE DEEEEED IT

and it was worth every second of skress

at the end of the day it is going to be exactly what we want and you can't beat that

keep your eyes open, you never know when you will stumble upon the right opportunity. look into local bankruptcies/foreclosures/auctions, check the new listings every day, make buddies w brokers who have the inside scoop etc. you can do it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly, the last 2 years put a ton of stress on me, my wife, our relationship. we've fought more than we ever have in the entire 8+ years we've known each other. but we made it, we finally see the light at the end of the tunnel

WE DEEEEED IT

and it was worth every second of skress

at the end of the day it is going to be exactly what we want and you can't beat that

keep your eyes open, you never know when you will stumble upon the right opportunity. look into local bankruptcies/foreclosures/auctions, check the new listings every day, make buddies w brokers who have the inside scoop etc. you can do it.
I appreciate the advice and I will start looking again.

Now that it's all said and done you can go be a manager at best buy and toss your wife in the bushes. Life is good.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate the advice and I will start looking again.

Now that it's all said and done you can go be a manager at best buy and toss your wife in the bushes. Life is good.
:dead:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
we need to be given three sets of teeth. smh @ getting adult teeth at 4/5/6/7/8 years old and not taking care of them right only to be fukked over by cavities all the damn time :sadbron:

soft enamel ass mofo, my teeth lost...:sad:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
@Rawtid u ever heard of brass knuckle finance? been following the author on twitter.... Dude seems like he is really on his shyt when it comes to really living within your means.

And more importantly hes spreading the knowledge to minorities (one of my long term goals...) We gotta teach our people financial literacy if we are gonna progress