Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Also y'all got Jayne on the brain constantly. Can y'all let her breathe??? :gucci:

Everything doesn't have to be about her or directed towards her. I was speaking my thoughts in general and now y'all want drama

Don't complain about her ego if you feed that ego. Thats why I try not to complain about it

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Anyone in here ever consider contacting someone you stopped talking to/dating/etc.?

If so did you do it? How did it go?

:jbhmm:.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Dwolf idk if you remember, but in the Fefe thread Char did I posted a chick of a girl I was "talking" to...that's who I just thought of above :snoop:.

I also remember you posting the Tiger Woods "yes" gif when you saw it lmao.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also y'all got Jayne on the brain constantly. Can y'all let her breathe??? :gucci:

Everything doesn't have to be about her or directed towards her. I was speaking my thoughts in general and now y'all want drama

Don't complain about her ego if you feed that ego. Thats why I try not to complain about it
do you see the irony in this post :skip: especially as someone who has been arguing with her for days nonstop

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Anyone in here ever consider contacting someone you stopped talking to/dating/etc.?

If so did you do it? How did it go?

:jbhmm:.
Theres a reason you stopped talking to people you stopped talking. If you want a reminder why then by all means :skip:

@Dwolf idk if you remember, but in the Fefe thread Char did I posted a chick of a girl I was "talking" to...that's who I just thought of above :snoop:.

I also remember you posting the Tiger Woods "yes" gif when you saw it lmao.
I recall somewhat. Let me go refresh my memory :mjpls:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Theres a reason you stopped talking to people you stopped talking. If you want a reminder why then by all means :skip:

I recall somewhat. Let me go refresh my memory :mjpls:
Lol you right, I just saw a picture or two and wondered.

If it's still in there let me know :mjpls:.