Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Basically this

Social media NEEDS to have people that may be not as good looking, not as much money etc so they can get off on percieivng themselves as better than

Like he said in the clip. "I'm the bad guy. So what does that make you. Good? No you just know how to hide it"

People criticise everything on social media. Parenting, looks etc

Does that make those people good parents? No

Does that make them not broke? No

Does that make them not ugly? No

But social media NEEDS someone to play the villain, bad guy, less fortunate role so people can hide and mitigate their own insecurities and shortcomings and feel better about their lives and day

I love this syndrome. Bookmarked.:obamaaa:
Really this thread suffers from the Tony Montana syndrome too. Just my opinion
I see that too. It's sad how people do that. I'll never understand that mentally. I feel like I'm only human just like everybody else. Just like when me and @reserveone was talking about how people think famous people don't do nothing wrong is only because they never see them do wrong, especially when all I see is a person who knows how to act or make music, or another talent. That's it. :yeshrug:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
That ain't pixelated enough.:hhh:
Dudes don't think. When dudes like him focus on one thing, and one thing only, most rather just go straight to the point without a train of thought. Especially online.:francis:
He's a nice guy. I don't like him like that though, despite him being nice and the snake.
I try not to be a bytch toward him but I sometimes ignore his IMs/messages and his IG requests because it's too much.
I could be sad or angry and the last thing I wanna see is dikk at that moment.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
He's a nice guy. I don't like him like that though, despite him being nice and the snake.
I try not to be a bytch toward him but I sometimes ignore his IMs/messages and his IG requests because it's too much.
I could be sad or angry and the last thing I wanna see is dikk at that moment.
He's not a nice guy if he sending dikk pics without even asking first. At least he could be more respectful. I would just avoid him all together.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
He's not a nice guy if he sending dikk pics without even asking first. At least he could be more respectful. I would just avoid him all together.
He deletes his blog when I ignore him and disappears for like a week or two then pop up with a new blog, messaging me and following me. He wrote my name on his dikk last year trying to surprise me.