Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I love this syndrome. Bookmarked.:obamaaa:

I see that too. It's sad how people do that. I'll never understand that mentally. I feel like I'm only human just like everybody else. Just like when me and @reserveone was talking about how people think famous people don't do nothing wrong is only because they never see them do wrong, especially when all I see is a person who knows how to act or make music, or another talent. That's it. :yeshrug:
Yeah

And I've played both roles in this thread unfortunately. I've played the victim and the aggressor role so that's why I understand it

Some people are afraid to be themsleves and get off on playing on people's flaws to make them seem less than. That was never my attention when I get at people but I see how it can be perceived that way

It's nature tho. Mother nature

Like chickens and the pecking order. You may not be the strongest chicken but at least you can be reassured and show you're not the weakest by pecking the injured or sick one to death :whew:

I guess it's natural for there to be victims and aggressors in life:ld:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
He deletes his blog when I ignore him and disappears for like a week or two then pop up with a new blog, messaging me and following me. He wrote my name on his dikk last year trying to surprise me.
:dahell:
The dedication. :dame:
He sounds like one of those crazy dudes that will do anything to be with you. :lupe:
Have you told him how you feel on how the way he acts?

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
See this is what I mean

He wants me to pick out my victims

Wants me to be the bad guy and call someone out

I thought y'all didn't like the drama?

One day we all want fukkkery then the next day were all peacemakers. Which one is it? :awkwardteyonah:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:dahell:
The dedication. :dame:
He sounds like one of those crazy dudes that will do anything to be with you. :lupe:
Have you told him how you feel on how the way he acts?
I've told him it's annoying and I change the subject if he sends a dikk pic. I won't even comment on it. I'll just be like 'lol wyd?' or 'what are you gonna eat?' and then we detour the conversation to something else. I don't wanna be a flat out bytch to him because he is nice but it doesn't turn me on me at all. I know I can be cutthroat and say things that will make someone insecure/feel terrible so I try to hold back.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
use your arm chair psychology and help me. why do women threaten to drink/use drugs if i dont do what they say? should i ignore them?
They are psychologically abusive and dependent. They will cut you if you go back and threaten to leave.
Where the hell you was at? I need to visit that spot. That shyt look so damn good.:justwhoo:
A nice spot I've been going to for a minute. The waitresses are really cool too, being attractive doesn't hurt.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Yeah

And I've played both roles in this thread unfortunately. I've played the victim and the aggressor role so that's why I understand it

Some people are afraid to be themsleves and get off on playing on people's flaws to make them seem less than. That was never my attention when I get at people but I see how it can be perceived that way

It's nature tho. Mother nature

Like chickens and the pecking order. You may not be the strongest chicken but at least you can be reassured and show you're not the weakest by pecking the injured or sick one to death :whew:

I guess it's natural for there to be victims and aggressors in life:ld:
Yeah I can see it that way too. It is nature. I'm just happy to see myself as person who can relate to everybody. I rather have that than anything else. I feel like that helps me get to know people 10x faster and understand where they come from more clear.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Taurus calling out another Taurus.
Lol a hit dog will holler but yours is a defense mechanism mainly. And that wasn't my intention

I already said I've played the victim and aggressor role. I think you've done both as well

You've called people superficial for not liking certain body types or for liking certain body types :mjpls:

But then when your defense mechanism shows up people call you dramatic, judgemental putting people down etc. Like they don't do those same things in their life:awkwardteyonah:

It's just that we take those moments when someone is showing who they are or being themselves to our advantage

We all do it

Like I was getting at ol girl for liking attention and insulting me

Like I don't seek attention and insult people my damn self :awkwardteyonah:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I've told him it's annoying and I change the subject if he sends a dikk pic. I won't even comment on it. I'll just be like 'lol wyd?' or 'what are you gonna eat?' and then we detour the conversation to something else. I don't wanna be a flat out bytch to him because he is nice but it doesn't turn me on me at all. I know I can be cutthroat and say things that will make someone insecure/feel terrible so I try to hold back.
Nah, if he makes you feel uncomfortable, let him know. If you say he a nice person, then he should be nice enough to understand what he doing makes you uneasy. You can just talk to him, don't have be a bytch about it. Saying it's annoying will only stop him temporary. Tell him how you really feel. Might have to tell him that your not attractive to him and never will be. Should give him a line to see and not cross anymore.