Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

MF_BREW

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee,WI
I'm sitting here listening to this old hippie music catching that feeling and I'm thinking to myself we a nation of thieves . Christoper columbus and his people stole this land from the indians, euros and americans stole our people from africa, Africans and blacks were trying to steal back there freedom and children, north and south were trying to steal back from one other, white people start stealing from cultures that they didn't want nothing to do with them but stole it just to make a profit and/or just a style. Now we trying to steal back the minds and eyes of the world...... I don't know, just came to me.

Forgive me I was on my dennis hopper easy rider/apocalpse now rant...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Went skating last night and apparently I was in a bad neighborhood. Lmao it didn't seem bad and everyone was cool.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Gotdamn, I am done working with kids after this school year (if I even make it that far). I don't want to feel like I'm quitting on the kids but I'm losing my mind in this environment and the pay is trashcan status.

Found two more gray hairs, my six-pack is gone, and my hairline is creeping back. I'm only 25 brehs. Working with teenagers is making me miserable.

:bryan:
At least I have somewhat been putting in work on this LSAT prep. Let's see where this gets me on test day.
Damn breh what grade you teach?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its strange, as the days pass, the more I notice my female coworkers look me in the eyes. One who's cute, we always play fight. Like I'll walk past her and she'll shove me or I'll see her and push her. Anyway I've caught her looking into my eyes while we were alone clocking out. Today I made a note of her being emotional and she started to get frustrated with me while explaining herself, so I told her it was ok and she pushed me. Its just weird because we see each other multiple times a day and I'll poke her or I'll catch her looking at me, but we never conversations.

Another girl who's a manager of mine, she always makes the claim that people hate her, vit in actuality its just that she can get bossy, we don't really hate her. I pulled her to the the side and told her this. However I was asking her something and something and she walked away and so I said "hey I'm talking to you, come here" and she did lol. I was like woah she let me talk to her like that?

Sorry I fell asleep writing this man. ?

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Its strange, as the days pass, the more I notice my female coworkers look me in the eyes. One who's cute, we always play fight. Like I'll walk past her and she'll shove me or I'll see her and push her. Anyway I've caught her looking into my eyes while we were alone clocking out. Today I made a note of her being emotional and she started to get frustrated with me while explaining herself, so I told her it was ok and she pushed me. Its just weird because we see each other multiple times a day and I'll poke her or I'll catch her looking at me, but we never conversations.

Another girl who's a manager of mine, she always makes the claim that people hate her, vit in actuality its just that she can get bossy, we don't really hate her. I pulled her to the the side and told her this. However I was asking her something and something and she walked away and so I said "hey I'm talking to you, come here" and she did lol. I was like woah she let me talk to her like that?

Sorry I fell asleep writing this man. ?
Would you smash ol girl?

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Damn brehs, I ordered the GOAT sandwich today but I accidentally said "roll" instead of "hero" so I got a sandwich instead of a sub. :mjcry:

It still tasted gooder than a bytch though. :mjcry:

Next Monday brehs, next Monday. :banderas:

The Illuminatos sandwich update. Waiting with bated breath for the next iteration! :russ:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:laff: It can age you quick.

You really, really gotta be bout that service life, especially if you're in a low-income school. :salute: to you for trying. Don't overstay, tho... you might end up bitter and resentful. I'm sure you'll make a thoughtful decision.
When I found that first gray hair I was speechless haha. Yeah I can already feel the bitterness creeping in and I don't want to resent the kids. I actually like most of my students but it's time for me to make that career change.

Damn breh what grade you teach?
8th, 9th, and 10th. Most of them are already taller than me which doesn't help :heh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Damn brehs, I ordered the GOAT sandwich today but I accidentally said "roll" instead of "hero" so I got a sandwich instead of a sub. :mjcry:

It still tasted gooder than a bytch though. :mjcry:

Next Monday brehs, next Monday. :banderas:
u should have a show on the food network breh
where u find the best sammiches in America:russ:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Trying to figure out when this shyt became the norm :what:

Dudes out here really women now :wow:

By5AofqIMAAcMIi.jpg