Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
thot took the Gucci Shoes, Rolex & Cash from her date and exited his condo while he slept
dude met her in the club and brought her home

Woman Steals Gucci Shoes, Rolex & Cash #$16,000
September 30, 2014 5:55 PM

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/09/30/woman-steals-gucci-shoes-rolex-cash/

th

10639569_vtf.jpg

ByuyQtpIcAA6vIs.jpg:large

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I've read four threads, over the last monthn in the LR. And those thread informed of me this;

NEVER QUESTION WHY DUDES HAVE SUCH HORRIBLE OUTLOOKS ON WOMEN, on here.

From the stuff they've witnessed in their families, to the stuff they've done to women, to the stuff women have done to them...they done been through.

:nobucket:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: just shaved off my struggle beard, if it ain't a full beard i dnt want it. Might rock the no hair look for a while:yeshrug:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gotdamn, I am done working with kids after this school year (if I even make it that far). I don't want to feel like I'm quitting on the kids but I'm losing my mind in this environment and the pay is trashcan status.

Found two more gray hairs, my six-pack is gone, and my hairline is creeping back. I'm only 25 brehs. Working with teenagers is making me miserable.

:bryan:
At least I have somewhat been putting in work on this LSAT prep. Let's see where this gets me on test day.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Fam..You not lying....

I be walking along Fordham with the :upsetfavre: face..

I might have to start "walking" around community college or something:yeshrug:

These older joints all want relationships from a nikka...All of them have at least 2 kids and have exited the casual sex phase...

I just give off that vibe for whatever reason:beli:

At least you give off vibes breh, it's as if I'm invisible to these broads :to:

On a positive note, i'm try & grow waves for like the umpteenth time :beli:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My cousin is talking about these weird story killer stories that her and some other people write on some sort of forum lmao. #imdone

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its odd, I work so well at work but get into trouble for the littlest things. I work hard but in trouble for using my cellphone.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've read four threads, over the last monthn in the LR. And those thread informed of me this;

NEVER QUESTION WHY DUDES HAVE SUCH HORRIBLE OUTLOOKS ON WOMEN, on here.

From the stuff they've witnessed in their families, to the stuff they've done to women, to the stuff women have done to them...they done been through.

:nobucket:
Yeah, but why you even waste your time on having an outlook on something that's not you? I'm just living man and I can't control someone's actions so whatever.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Gotdamn, I am done working with kids after this school year (if I even make it that far). I don't want to feel like I'm quitting on the kids but I'm losing my mind in this environment and the pay is trashcan status.

Found two more gray hairs, my six-pack is gone, and my hairline is creeping back. I'm only 25 brehs. Working with teenagers is making me miserable.

:bryan:
At least I have somewhat been putting in work on this LSAT prep. Let's see where this gets me on test day.

:laff: It can age you quick.

You really, really gotta be bout that service life, especially if you're in a low-income school. :salute: to you for trying. Don't overstay, tho... you might end up bitter and resentful. I'm sure you'll make a thoughtful decision.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
At least you give off vibes breh, it's as if I'm invisible to these broads :to:

On a positive note, i'm try & grow waves for like the umpteenth time :beli:

If it wasn't for my job, I don't know how I would have gotten women these past few years..lol..

But I realize now that I might just have to start approaching:manny:

Fam, Waves is really just about brushing and letting your hair wolf out...And re-doing the process over and over again

I got a lot of suggestions as to what stuff to buy, but I don't know what type of hair you have...

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Damn...:to:
I wasnt clutch enough to get these two passes in the goal for a overtime for soccer....
dmx_crying-92525.gif