Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Finally taking my car in for servicing after being made overdue for 90,000 mile maintenance and learning I need:

New brake pads and resurfaced rotors
New spark plugs
new drive belt

Amongst other normal maintenance stuff.

:mjcry:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally taking my car in for servicing after being made overdue for 90,000 mile maintenance and learning I need:

New brake pads and resurfaced rotors
New spark plugs
new drive belt

Amongst other normal maintenance stuff.

:mjcry:

Damn you about to spend some money...I just bought a new belt about 18 months ago

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
High five for skate fam!! This girl put me on to some sessions tonight and the DJ tonight is fukking awesome. I can't wait.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Quit smoking weed a month ago from today. Started meditating and exercising daily. Depression is in my rearview mirror brehs
aqDwC.png

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Wow. I just upgraded to Snow Leopard (bout to update to Mavericks now) but damn was my iMac :flabbynsick:

This job got me comin in at 8am to hear about the health plan when I'm scheduled until 7pm. :sadcam:

Talkin bout "we're buying breakfast". nikka this aint an hourly/salary job so why is that supposed to make me feel better bout working a 8am - 7pm on a Thursday? :stopitslime:

New job here I come... again :snoop:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Seeing all these couples around, made me realize, I don't have no one. Not even any potential prospects :mjcry:

Fam..You not lying....

I be walking along Fordham with the :upsetfavre: face..

I might have to start "walking" around community college or something:yeshrug:

These older joints all want relationships from a nikka...All of them have at least 2 kids and have exited the casual sex phase...

I just give off that vibe for whatever reason:beli:

Erdos

Rookie
Daps
Ard so I did my app and shyt for H&M friday. Momdukes told me I should wait until at least this Friday to call em to check on the status of it. Yall agree?

Yea I'd say wait til friday maybe even Monday just cause enough people are chill on a friday and don't want to deal with shyt :ld:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Ray Allen Makes A Big Contribution To A Hartford Public School
Posted 6:49 PM, September 29, 2014, by Samantha Schoenfeld

NBA star Ray Allen came back to Connecticut today to make a big contribution to a local school.

Allen donated a new computer lab with 30 brand new computers to Hartford’s Simpson-Waverly School.This marks the basketball player’s fifth donation to a Hartford public school through his foundation, Ray of Hope, which helps create opportunities for kids.

Allen said of his contribution that what he’s “trying to give to these kids is let them know I care about them and I want them to be better for themselves; that more than anything. Any kid will look at that and say, ‘you know, what if he can do it and I’m looking at him and he looks very normal and regular to me. I know I can do the same thing.'”

Allen is currently a free agent, but he most recently was a guard for the Miami Heat. His affiliation with Hartford stems from his days at UConn; while at UConn, he was named to the All-American team.

Related story:

Ray Allen Unveils New Computer Lab