Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Went skating last night and apparently I was in a bad neighborhood. Lmao it didn't seem bad and everyone was cool.
Went skating yesterday......it was fun even though I am not 'nice' like that.

Almost shattered my elbow after falling trying to play the 'Switch' game.... :larryblessed:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being a jack of all trades and (not necessarily) a master of none, has me confused and damn near directionless. At age 24, I'm still not entirely sure what I want to do. My college major was fulfilling and exposed me to great opportunities, but I decided I didn't want to pursue any careers in that field. I have an idea what I want to do, but I still can only see myself in a few career fields that'll satisfy me. Muddying my job search like a bytch

BILa5Q_CAAAA4TI.jpg:large
Well its better that you try to do something than nothing at all right?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love the Internet. This guy had specified that he had 2,392 Yugiyo or whatever cards that he was selling and the cards were 5 cents a piece. Then he said "that's over a $1000 worth of cards, make me an offer". Hilarity ensued from there.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Well its better that you try to do something than nothing at all right?

No doubt! I'm going to pick something up. I'm just at a point in life that'll take some patience. Accounting ain't my thing but I might have to stick with it for the next few months to keep my bread flowing and utilize that network.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No doubt! I'm going to pick something up. I'm just at a point in life that'll take some patience. Accounting ain't my thing but I might have to stick with it for the next few months to keep my bread flowing and utilize that network.
Yeah, who knows. You might like it man

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yeah, who knows. You might like it man
Nah, I know I don't like it lol. I've been off for a few weeks and been exploring my other options. It's my alternative plan until I get something I really like. My boss said he'll push me out and steer me where I wanna go, but I'm not trying to wait.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I know I don't like it lol. I've been off for a few weeks and been exploring my other options. It's my alternative plan until I get something I really like. My boss said he'll push me out and steer me where I wanna go, but I'm not trying to wait.
Why not? What else do you have to do?