Reppin
Westcoast
tumblr_m0qsgdPd0o1qhjbxeo1_250.gif

:Mayweatherlol:​

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I called him today while he was at work to check on him and he really short with me. "My day is going good, I gotta go". Usually I wait for his call but I decided to be nice. Feelings was hurt like shyt.

He called a few mins ago to apologize :blessed: this is huge. 3 months ago he wouldnt have bothered.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
idk, I was late to class and before I entered the building I see a squad car with two cops in it. So I go inside sit down and log in n shyt, not 5 min have gone by since I entered the room and here come the two cops from outside. errbody like :lupe::dahell::dwillhuh: and the cops start tlkn to my math teacher (german pawg:shaq:) lookin for sumbody; i'm lookin around trynna guess who it is. So my teacher point over to the corner behind me and the cops go tlk to this asian nikka and tell him to get his shyt and come on. :pachaha: I was trynna record it but I was like fukk it cuz I ain't wnt them to snatch a nikka up for sum bullshyt, anyway like 10 min ltr they come and grab this nikka chick:dead:and as they leaving u could see the asian nikka in cuffs. after dat errbody wnt back to wrk n shyt, the teacher ain't say nothin bout it......had a quiz also, think I got a 75, cldnt get the last question:noah:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
idk, I was late to class and before I entered the building I see a squad car with two cops in it. So I go inside sit down and log in n shyt, not 5 min have gone by since I entered the room and here come the two cops from outside. errbody like :lupe::dahell::dwillhuh: and the cops start tlkn to my math teacher (german pawg:shaq:) lookin for sumbody; i'm lookin around trynna guess who it is. So my teacher point over to the corner behind me and the cops go tlk to this asian nikka and tell him to get his shyt and come on. :pachaha: I was trynna record it but I was like fukk it cuz I ain't wnt them to snatch a nikka up for sum bullshyt, anyway like 10 min ltr they come and grab this nikka chick:dead:and as they leaving u could see the asian nikka in cuffs. after dat errbody wnt back to wrk n shyt, the teacher ain't say nothin bout it......had a quiz also, think I got a 75, cldnt get the last question:noah:
when was in college a professor got arrested for fraud

she was making 90k and collecting food stamps:wow:

they took her from her classroom
but it wasnt one of my prof but it was in the same bldg i was in another class at the time