Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Bombed my first Cal 2 test :snoop:.. We can retake it tmrw but I might just drop the class. On these papers, working two jobs, and taking classes full time stressing me out y'all. :mjcry: Need to just suck it up. Dropping that shyt ain go help me finish school any sooner. I need a cigarette but I quit last week :wow:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bombed my first Cal 2 test :snoop:.. We can retake it tmrw but I might just drop the class. On these papers, working two jobs, and taking classes full time stressing me out y'all. :mjcry: Need to just suck it up. Dropping that shyt ain go help me finish school any sooner. I need a cigarette but I quit last week :wow:
Log off and study b. there are tons of youtube vids for calc as well as sites like khan academy. Just search the topic.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Damn, this 2 day old chipotle is still good.

O yeah, The free U2 Album sounds nice so far.

Last edited:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
My cuzzin tagged me in a post on fb laughing about all the times the cops raided. While nikkas was talking bout old incidents, I realized my older brother used to be super paranoid.

This nikkas was the main one getting caught up with the law tho. shyt's crazy.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I swear i believe in karma. how on one end you dont want to be honest and take the immature route of playing games? Then you choose to cut ties with me. Cool no problem, but now you want to throw subliminals at me, yet you in a relationship and dude you with now is a a$$hole (according to you). And im suppose to be empathetic and feel sorry for you? :childplease: :camby:more so you putting yourself out there and looking like a damn fool.

#FOHYISIT

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna cop another one of these tomorrow. :damn:

yncyyrg.jpg
J7P7BPa.jpg

S9e5t87.png

:wowthree:

I had to bust out the Shmoney Dance after I finished eating this thing. :damn: