Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i9kg9UBxaAOYF.gif
you'll be bck, u coppin the 6?
Naw, I have the 5s and until my phone dies, I'm not interested in buying another anytime soon.

What do you have?

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:damn:My east coast brehs/brehettes don't go over 80mph in VA or do 20 over the speed limit even if you're just passing through. I know VA traffic law is strict AF but :whoa:, it's a Class 1 misdemeanor, same as a DUI. I see alot of NY, GA, PA & lots of other out of state plates on I-95 getting pulled over left and right... Some short fukkboi trooper caught me a couple of months ago going "83" in a 70 in some hick town near Richmond (coming back from NC) :aicmon:. I knew this fukkboy was gonna screw me over just by his demeanor and his :smugfavre: :mjpls:look. License clean, car clean... Fukkboy comes back:

Fukkboi: I need you to sign here saying that you'll appear at this court for reckless driving.:sas1:.

Me: Oh man, I was only going 3 over 80 SIR, you can't just issue a speeding ticket, I live about 3 hours away and I haven't had any traffic violations in the last 6 years.

Fukkboi: It's the law, you can tell it to the judge and maybe he'll reduce it to a speeding ticket :sas2:.

*fukkboi thought he was slick by putting "85/70" in the summon*

Me: Before i sign this ticket, can you change the 85 into an 83 as you previously mentioned :beli:.
Fukkboi: :skip: :mjpls:oh jeez, my mistake.

...Fast forward to this morning, I had to take a day off to travel to some bumfuk hickville in the middle of VA. The courtroom is about the size of my basement and shyt. The prosecutors, judge and majority of the employees are all cacs, just as I assumed. The courtroom was mixed with lots of cats from out of state and lots of no shows. 80% of the cases were reckless driving from looking at the docket outside. Only thing i was worried about was I had reckless driving 6 years ago but i got it reduced to improper driving by taking a class... So after 40 minutes of waiting the Judge finally calls my name.

Judge: How do you plead Mr.XX?

Me: No contest your honor :shaq2:.

*fukkboi had that :smugfavre: :win:look thinking your boy was going to fold without a fight*

Judge to Fukkboi: Officer fukkboi, any problems during the stop?

Fukkboi: No sir, he was cooperative.

*:shaq: THAT'S ALL I WANTED TO HEAR*

Judge to me: Anything you want to say regarding this case?

Me: :sas1:*clears throat* Pulls Maryland (Lived there for 2 year) with VA driving records and hands it to judge*. As you can see your honor, prior to this incident I haven't had any traffic violation and I have +5 driving point, the most good driving point possible in the state of VA. Based upon on my record I'm a very responsible driver and this was an isolated incident. If you can be so kind and reduce this charge to a speeding ticket, i'll really appreciate it your honor .I work full time and I'm currently finishing up my MBA at the moment *hands over proof of enrollment*. :sas2:

OFFICER FUKKBOI'S REACTION::patrice::dwillhuh::why::wtf:

IN MY HEAD: *:umad: bet you didn't see that shyt coming. You ol take it to the judge short fukk midget*

Judge::ohhh: ... Well, Mr.XX you have a great driving record and I appreciate you taking the time off work and school to come here today. This case is dismissed, just pay your court fee and drive home safely.

:win::youngsabo::ahh: Looking at that FUKBOI put his head down and walking away.

Sorry this was long as shyt don't speed in VA brehs :salute:. If you do get caught and it's your first offense VA take it to court, unless it's something drastic than lawyer up. Saw too many people who could've easily had their charged lowered, if they ask, and plead guilty and pay the $200 fine. That insurance hit thou.

Last edited:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I ate a random chick ass a week ago now I got bumps in my mouth. :mjcry:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
You should go find her and be with her. No need in two diseased fukks being single. May as well keep your damn ickies amongst yourselves.

I was taught to spread love so that's what I'ma do. :mjcry:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
So this fine ass chick brings me donuts into my office today :lupe:

Of course i was working at another one of our offices today :rudy:

Entire office was taliking about it... I personally found it hilarious :laugh:

Next time i see her i gotta get that # (she works next door)