Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He's just a "person I may know". So far I recognize:
CSquare
Dragonfly
Wja
Resurrection
Bilingual Gringo
I'm sure it's some others but these are the only folks whose real names I remember. Didn't ask to connect with any of them though.

that's wild..i don't think ive purposely come across any on the coli as somebody I know on linked in on some random shyt even though I have 2 people from the coli that im connected to...but then those 2 have my email address so that's how they got added

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant take it anymore brehs. These damn eyelashes keep getting stuck in my eyes and I'm sick of it now. This is the 4th one that got stuck since I woke up this morning. :noah:

This happens every damn day and I'm at the point where I'm ready to cut them all off. :sadbron:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm a slave to maury:lolbron: but I cannot stand women fighting over aint worth shyt men testing 50-11 babies :snoop:

Watching this show makes me feel better about my life:jawalrus:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
No but I believe she's on facebook. I think her real name is Cynthia or maybe that's someone else. I know this chick's name was Nancia but she was an OG poster...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-This Chick is named LaCresha and she's going to try to tell me that her name looks European. Ok.

I'm friends with a Cynthia from Sohh, she stays in the ATL area now (not sure if she's from NC). I can't think of her sn but I'm sure it will come later.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Copped some dope nightstand lights, plants and some more decor at Ikea (forgot the custom light bulbs} :beli: but my bachelor pad is making me proud :obama:

1 year of single life and I'm getting a lot of shyt done. I'm not looking to switch up anytime soon.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Copped some dope nightstand lights, plants and some more decor at Ikea (forgot the custom light bulbs} :beli: but my bachelor pad is making me proud :obama:

1 year of single life and I'm getting a lot of shyt done. I'm not looking to switch up anytime soon.
Ain't nothing like having your own space breh. Enjoy it :salute: