Daps
Who else is on your linked in? :sas2:
He's just a "person I may know". So far I recognize:
CSquare
Dragonfly
Wja
Resurrection
Bilingual Gringo
I'm sure it's some others but these are the only folks whose real names I remember. Didn't ask to connect with any of them though.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tigolbitties?

No but I believe she's on facebook. I think her real name is Cynthia or maybe that's someone else. I know this chick's name was Nancia but she was an OG poster...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-This Chick is named LaCresha and she's going to try to tell me that her name looks European. Ok.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
No but I believe she's on facebook. I think her real name is Cynthia or maybe that's someone else. I know this chick's name was Nancia but she was an OG poster...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-This Chick is named LaCresha and she's going to try to tell me that her name looks European. Ok.
:gladbron:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You know who I'm talm 'bout, right?!?! What the hell was her screen name?
Yeah, I actually met her for a second one time when she came through Atlanta. I can't remember the screen name but that is Queen of Drama era. It's going to drive me crazy until I remember.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I actually met her for a second one time when she came through Atlanta. I can't remember the screen name but that is Queen of Drama era. It's going to drive me crazy until I remember.
Intelsis!!!

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Story just popped up in my head from Saturday, I'm at this cookout at a nice ass crib in Fayetteville. Threw on some khaki cargo shorts and crimson Jordan 3s. I see some kids prolly 14-16 playing on the court the owner has in his backyard.
I walk over
6dcr8j

Kids look down like :gladbron: "Look at his Jordans!"

Kid #1: What size are those
Me: 13
Kid 1: Oooh, just my size, Ima take those off of you
Me::russ: :beli: You ain't gettin these bruh

He keeps asking questions, where I got em, etc. etc.

So I'm shooting, wetting some jumpers, a dunk or two.

About 5 minutes later a ball rolls into the grass. I run over to it

They all are like "NOOOOOOO" :damn::damn::damn:

We aint want you to go in the grass in your Jordan 3s!? :damn:

Me: come on I can always cop some more :obama:

Funny how people act over some shoes