Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
My sister left for Texas for a paid internship . She's driving to Fort Worth from Sacramento, BY HERSELF :wow: :lupe:

She was supposed to have a friend of hers drive with her, bit he backed out at the last minute because he thought her boyfriend should be driving her. :aicmon: Her man is a middle school teacher though , already starting teaching for the new school year.

I get dude thinking he should be more than friends to do all of that for her, but at least the nikka should've given her more of a heads up so she could've got someone else to travel with her in time.

She's in Albuquerque right now.So far , she's doing fine. She's 36 and we got a cousin in Dallas to help her with the moving transition cause she's going to be in DFW for at least a year.

The day before she left for TX, my sis had dinner with her bf of four+ years and his mom. Maybe she was trying to convince my sister to stay :lupe:

I give her props for making a bold move to further her career, but I just hope she makes it to TX ok. :lupe::lupe:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
My sister left for Texas for a paid internship . She's driving to Fort Worth from Sacramento, BY HERSELF :wow: :lupe:

She was supposed to have a friend of hers drive with her, bit he backed out at the last minute because he thought her boyfriend should be driving her. :aicmon: Her man is a middle school teacher though , already starting teaching for the new school year.

I get dude thinking he should be more than friends to do all of that for her, but at least the nikka should've given her more of a heads up so she could've got someone else to travel with her in time.

She's in Albuquerque right now.So far , she's doing fine. She's 36 and we got a cousin in Dallas to help her with the moving transition cause she's going to be in DFW for at least a year.

The day before she left for TX, my sis had dinner with her bf of four+ years and his mom. Maybe she was trying to convince my sister to stay :lupe:

I give her props for making a bold move to further her career, but I just hope she makes it to TX ok. :lupe::lupe:
:smugfavre:
im in Dallas:skip:

but i wifed up this new chick and im trying to do right

but just in case things collapse

i may be able to become ya sister confidant in the future:smugfavre:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
No but I believe she's on facebook. I think her real name is Cynthia or maybe that's someone else. I know this chick's name was Nancia but she was an OG poster...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-This Chick is named LaCresha and she's going to try to tell me that her name looks European. Ok.
Giving up all the info.....

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
He's just a "person I may know". So far I recognize:
CSquare
Dragonfly
Wja
Resurrection
Bilingual Gringo
I'm sure it's some others but these are the only folks whose real names I remember. Didn't ask to connect with any of them though.

@The Bilingual Gringo

Pops on my list occasionally, odd.

I should just go ahead and add all of the SOHH people, the same names keep coming up for me. :skip: