Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Started my strength training routine yesterday (5x5) and my entire body hurts this morning. I went to run this morning and couldnt get out of bed. :to:

- Tom, this other recruiter I'm working with, called me last night to say this company wants to do an in person. Time to shop for pants that fit :dry: its still close to home with no beltway driving and close to trader joes lol

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
this position rightchea :wow:

"T H E C A R E S S O F T H E B U D" P O S I T I O N

sexpoz11.gif

Lying on the stomach, legs interlaced, the man and the woman turn with their backs to each other. However, the special effect of this position may be somewhat painful for some men, whose short and thick penis can only be flexed with difficulty. In the continuation of this position the woman, who maintains her balance with one arm now facing her lover and who is supported on the man's body, is only titillated at the entrance to her vagina by the glans. Naturally this is only foreplay to deeper coitus. The man inserts his erect penis into the vagina by turning gently to one side. The vagina is now ready to receive it in its totality.
This position is proper for those lovers who are beginners in the art of sexual energy control. "The caress of the bud" position offers to the lovers the possibility to become more conscious about intensity of pleasure and also to reduce it by stopping the movement when they feel they are get close to the climax. For sublimation the sexual energy they have to concentrate their attention in the middle of the forehead. This will induce a clear-minded state in both lovers, which will help them to control the sexual energy and to sublimate it in more elevated energies.

once u can get that bend
u good:ehh:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this position rightchea :wow:

"T H E C A R E S S O F T H E B U D" P O S I T I O N

sexpoz11.gif

Lying on the stomach, legs interlaced, the man and the woman turn with their backs to each other. However, the special effect of this position may be somewhat painful for some men, whose short and thick penis can only be flexed with difficulty. In the continuation of this position the woman, who maintains her balance with one arm now facing her lover and who is supported on the man's body, is only titillated at the entrance to her vagina by the glans. Naturally this is only foreplay to deeper coitus. The man inserts his erect penis into the vagina by turning gently to one side. The vagina is now ready to receive it in its totality.
This position is proper for those lovers who are beginners in the art of sexual energy control. "The caress of the bud" position offers to the lovers the possibility to become more conscious about intensity of pleasure and also to reduce it by stopping the movement when they feel they are get close to the climax. For sublimation the sexual energy they have to concentrate their attention in the middle of the forehead. This will induce a clear-minded state in both lovers, which will help them to control the sexual energy and to sublimate it in more elevated energies.

once u can get that bend
u good:ehh:
:dwillhuh: