Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
They played e40's red cup and no mediocre back to back and the beats sound exactly time same, but the mustard signature ain't on e40's song, so did he not make it?

And swype just asked me if I wanted to add mediocre to the dictionary

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Young 23 y/o White chick coworker couldnt believe I was 28. She thought I was 22 :youngsabo:Literally staring at me like I'm a freak of nature

I was with my Dad when we found out Robin Williams died and Robin's comments about how alimony is like taking your heart out thru your wallet:

Me: Yo Dad, you been married since before i was born. Is it worth it at all?

My Dad: :no:

Yeah, i dont see it in the cards for me. I fukking love living on my own :ahh:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Young 23 y/o White chick coworker couldnt believe I was 28. She thought I was 22 :youngsabo:Literally staring at me like I'm a freak of nature

I was with my Dad when we found out Robin Williams died and Robin's comments about how alimony is like taking your heart out thru your wallet:

:dead: @ pops

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

:dead: pops gave you the untold truth.

Real shyt, I think about if I want to one day, but that shyt just don't make sense right now.

Side note. My 22 year old cousin just told me he has cancer :damn:, his mom/my aunt died almost 10 years ago from breast cancer :to:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AYYYYYYYY WE OUT CHEA BREHS!!! :lawd: :lawd: :lawd:

ESSAY FINISHED AND UPLOADED!!!!
dancingdino.gif
dancingdino.gif
dancingdino.gif

tumblr_mfpiqzDzDq1rflkf7o1_500.gif

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
:dead: pops gave you the untold truth.

Real shyt, I think about if I want to one day, but that shyt just don't make sense right now.

Side note. My 22 year old cousin just told me he has cancer :damn:, his mom/my aunt died almost 10 years ago from breast cancer :to:
sorry to hear about your cousin

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Ive been on paid vacation since Saturday and I planned on doing some hiking and fishing...instead it turned into me watching movies and wrestling all day while drinking screwdrivers. :skip:(I work third shift so my nights and days are all fukked up)

Still got two days left :yeshrug:.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I want a playstation 4, but I don't feel like spending the money on it. my son has been bugging me left and right for one and out of the blue my playstation 3 stops reading disks and the credit card company just upped my balance by 3G's. :( . All in the same week.