Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I wonder how interracial couples sit down and talk about current events like the Mike Brown tragedy....

I noticed some coli posters who haven't commented in the Mike Brown thread and I wonder if that is how they deal with it in their relationships as well... Do they ignore it and hope it passes over?

just a thought...
my ex was asian
and it was best to avoid them talks

cause no matter how well meaning they are, they will say some dumb shyt or ask a dumb ass question that will make u choke em out

Raava

Staff member
Daps
"I think something's wrong with me. I really struggle with being apart from you. :("

:lupe:

Is she too passionate for the gawd :lupe:

Nah
So far she dumb cool

Just clingly as fukk

I cant go.back to.that random hoes life

Lol stop this is the first woman that you don't hate and she just really likes (love? :lupe:) you. Just give each other some space for a week or something.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This dumbass white woman thought that"black twitter" was a separate platform for African Americans, talking about "why do they always have their own stuff, what if we had a white twitter" :snoop: had to explain to the bish what black twitter meant, told her next time to ask before she lets racist thoughts come out her mouth.

It's like when they say "what if we had WET since y'all have BET", not realizing that television in general is WET.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: so he went through my text messages last night. Not really in detail but was just asking me who was who, well the gender of who was who if he couldn't tell and if it was from a guy he read it :sitdown: I was more or less like :manny: because I didn't have anything to hide. The ONE text convo that could have been semi suspect (few months old), he thought it was a girl and didn't bother reading:whew: Deleted that bytch with the quickness when he gave me my phone back.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Are you comfortable with that or do you wish things were different?
I realized no matter how much they claim to understand and want to
They dont
And that is a difference between who we are that u cant even speak on much

Which is why i could only wife a black woman

Last edited: