Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I realized no matter how much they claim to understand and want to
They dont
And that is a difference between who we are that u cant even speak on much

Which is why i could only wife a black woman
This is where I'm at with this too breh... I would mess with chicks of other races, but at the end of the day I want a sista long term

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I realized no matter how much they claim to understand and want to
They dont
And that is a difference between who we are that u cant even speak on much

Which is why i could only wife a black woman
This is where I'm at with this too breh... I would mess with chicks of other races, but at the end of the day I want a sista long term

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I'm just eugh
I took my nephew to take a test for a high school and I had all these forms to fill out and sign which I didn't feel comfortable doing at all. What if I just sent him in there and he had nobody, who would sign it then? Anyway there was a sheet where the guardian had to sign that they will be at parent teacher conferences every 10 weeks, and I'm like, I'm not. But I had to sign it, so in parentheses I put "forced to sign"

:laugh:

I just didn't get copies of all I signed, so that's why I'm writing this here in case shyt ever gets real

My momma got me paranoid as hell and I'm watching too much people's court

I just don't like the school, I said he would go there as a joke, cuz that's where my little cousin goes. Its a charter school, but just not a school I envisioned him going. Jeans and earrings type shyt is what I was expecting. Why ain't he going to my old hs? :to:

The school just rubs me the wrong way but it may be just what he need

Done venting and establishing evidence

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I almost got sent home from work today, I'm so ready to get a legit job w/my degree. This manager that I considered a "bro" caught feelings today out of no where for no reason. We're always talking shyt to eachother and joking on eachother messing around and he was telling me something (I seriously don't even remember what it was) and I was like "I don't give a fukk" jokingly. I told him I was just joking and he was like "You can't talk to me like that" blah blah blah I was just like wtf? we joke around with eachother all the time now I can't talk to you like that? smh. I'm so above this remedial ass job, just motivates me all the more to find an accounting job.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Start this part time gig today... Gonna tell em as soon as i walk in that i WILL NOT be working on the 30th under any circumstances, its a sports bar and thats kickoff weekend but :yeshrug:

Gonna tell em that my sister is getting married :ehh:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Why you keep asking me about __________ She's not here right now, she's not here right now
yfCAGz9.png

@DarlingNikki

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
:lupe: The power he must be feeling, what is he doing breh?

He's just going by the letter with his "duties", as far as drug testing and giving no breaks on the meet ups. If they have an emergency and can't get there.. Violated. If they can't pay their fees... Violated.

Basically, if there's anyway to send someone to jail, he's going to do it.