Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:blessed: Pay day.

There's this nice Spanish mami that works at Jason's deli who keeps checking ya boy every time I stop through. I'm pretty sure she doesn't speak a lot of English, still gonna have to investigate cause that body was righteous :patrice:

Last edited:

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
tumblr_nacq29MLJV1s5e5bko1_250.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
eating turkey bacon, eggs, and waffles while watching scared straight is the way lol...i just noticed today is tax free weekend..later today i should go look for a dining room table for my new spot and take advantage

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not into birthdays too much but this is easily the worst one I've ever had. Chick straight had a meltdown and the whole day has been a disaster.

I'm officially the guy who complains about a girl, gets advice from multiple sources saying he should dump her, agrees with said sources, yet continues to remain in relationship.

Disgraceful. I'm too old for this… I'm 25 :damn:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I'm not into birthdays too much but this is easily the worst one I've ever had. Chick straight had a meltdown and the whole day has been a disaster.

I'm officially the guy who complains about a girl, gets advice from multiple sources saying he should dump her, agrees with said sources, yet continues to remain in relationship.

give yourself a bday gift by tossing her to the bushes :camby:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Either put your foot down or break up with her "look bytch, act crazy on your own got damn time". :ufdup: And walk off. You need to ignore her for a week or so, so she can get her mind right.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Taco bell is terrible but i got a weakness for nacho bellgrande :noah:

Good p*ssy took me right out of a foul mood last night... nikka woke up all positive nshyt :russ: