Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
BM was late as hell when we were supposed to meet up so I could drop my daughter off. She lives closer to the drop point at a common store near the airport so I leave a lil early to make it on time.

I'm parked with my 1 year old daughter in the car seat waitin 15 mins before I text. Nothing. So I call and this bytch sounds like shes still sleep. :mindblown: Talkin bout "Yeah im on my way" :rudy:

Now shes damn near 40 mins late while i've had to have the AC on during idle on my new ride and my daughter is SCREAMING since her c*nt mom got us waiting. People lookin like I locked my lil one in the ride.

Finally this broad pulls up and I'm just like "damn wtf happened?" :what: You got your daughter waiting in a car almost an hour. Not a good look when you've already had CPS called on you. She goes into straight HOODRAT mode. Yelling, talkin shyt about how I only have my daughter on the weekends, etc. Trivial bullshyt making a scene in her Jordans and full on hoodrat thot wardrobe. :snoop: All these folks visiting Atlanta are lookin like "Damn the ATL really is ghetto as fukk!" :damn:

She was trying to bait me into knocking her the fukk out by tryin to flinch at me (she has no class) but cooler minds prevailed. I'm putting this bytch on the silent treatment for the next 17 years/forever. She kept goin "What you gon do? What you gon do?" and I won't let this Wesley Snipes face lookin hoe bait me into catching a felony. I never thought I'd end up having a baby mama that was stereotypical but thats what happens when they try to trap you.

Knock up crack babies, brehs. :beli:
:damn: wtf man, she tryna drive you crazy :wow:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
How in the hell yall a "black culture" topic and one of your front runners is a white chick? :what:

Majority of them nikkas in there square as fukk either way :camby:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
welp back in Memphis. lord help me cause these the ugliest women in america by far.

also in wingstop saw a black lady give a homeless black man a free 20pc. there's still hope.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
This dumbass white woman thought that"black twitter" was a separate platform for African Americans, talking about "why do they always have their own stuff, what if we had a white twitter" :snoop: had to explain to the bish what black twitter meant, told her next time to ask before she lets racist thoughts come out her mouth.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I wonder how interracial couples sit down and talk about current events like the Mike Brown tragedy....

I noticed some coli posters who haven't commented in the Mike Brown thread and I wonder if that is how they deal with it in their relationships as well... Do they ignore it and hope it passes over?

just a thought...