Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Example #24305967487 of why its very difficult to have friends of the opposite sex.

If she couldnt understand why her staying there while the wife is away then :camby:

I think whats irking her, is that she would totally open up her house to me if I made the same cross country trip to have a weekend of just watching football, drinking beer, and eating.
And rules like "no guests of opposite sex while spouse is away" is what turns her off to relationships in general. So I can see her side of "WTF, I'm flying to see my brother (essentially) and I gotta stay in a hotel?!"

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is my homegirl tripping?

Backstory, good friend of mine (female, met first day of college, one of few black people in our dorm), haven't seen her since like 2010. Anyway, huge Giants fan and wanted to visit me and wife. Found out Giants play Lions for first MNF game of season. Find out wife cant go, and will be in Chicago that weekend but encourages me to go w friend. Me and friend buy 2 tickets on stubhub for $250 each.

Friend assumed she was crashing with me, I asked my wife, we felt it was wierd to have a chick crash without my wife being there (married couple expectations and the like), so I tell my friend that it'd be a better idea for her to get a hotel room, and i apologize for the added expense. She said OK, thats fine. 3 days later i get a 4 page text talking bout she dont want to come anymore, whole spirit of trip is dead, and making her stay at hotel is an attack on her character, etc etc.

And i'm like :what:

edit: Aint shyt going on between us, and never has. No attraction on either side.
She is just being a woman. Could be mad about the extra cost or she may really feel your wife may think she wants you or something but she know damn well if the situation was reversed she wouldn't allow her mate to have a female that's not family crash at her place. Her man damn sure better not allow you to crash at their place. Don't enage in any back n forth with her. Tell her no one feels the way she feels, you bought the ticket you're going and you hope she still comes. If not :manny: :camby:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The way people love to stunt is so hilarious to me

Eveyday i hear someone humble brag
Or flat out stunt about the lamest shyt

nikka talmbout this ugly ass volvo like thats some fly shyt

My cousin stay trying to stunt about the house he having built
But am i supposed to be impressed when i know ya wife cheated on u and that u not sure ya 3rd kid is yours

Now this dude teaching this class aint even speaking on the material but instead bragging on his bullshyt ass former positions
U is a old ass fat cac
Aint shyt impressive ya bytch u

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gawt damm i hate when random strangers just start a convo with u

U can see a cac size u up
And just come talk to u to prove to himself he not scared

bytch nikka trying to talk to me about the cowboys and i can tell he dont even watch sports

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
1279617800_Carmelo-Anthony-lying-on-the-floor.gif

As a bonus, an MS paint of the situation
262y0wi.jpg

:dead: these niccaz dead playing around Melo :laff:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I got offered the full time position.....but now my loans are kicking in

:to:

Student loans? When I finally got my full-time gig, I made payments for like 6 months than I applied for deferral. I don't know what your circumstances are but I just need a year to take care of some credit card debt. After that I will go hard to pay off my student loans.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm redoing my entire wardrobe. I still got dress shirts and polos are are too big and shyt :beli:

I'm always gonna be slim so it's time to own this shyt and have my fly on ten.

I did it last year, you're gonna like the way you look, I guarantee it. My younger brother always been the fashionable nikka. I never gave a damn, I wore sweats and t-shirts all throughout college. Last summer I gave him like $400, told him my size, he hit some spots in Buckhead and breh came back with some slim jeans and tight ass shirts. He a skinny nikka so he can pull it off.

But I'm taller and bulkier than him, so I had to get used to how the clothes fit. But I been in the gym heavy the past 10 month so the slimmer fit accentuates my body better. I dress 5 times better than I did just 2 yrs ago.

I only had ONE outfit I wore when I went out: some black jeans I prolly bought at the Candler Road Flea Market (RIP), a black Polo, and some Jordan Dub Zeros:scusthov:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Student loans? When I finally got my full-time gig, I made payments for like 6 months than I applied for deferral. I don't know what your circumstances are but I just need a year to take care of some credit card debt. After that I will go hard to pay off my student loans.

I might end up with a deferral anyway because i'm going back for 2nd degree/grad school. :manny: them shyts still terrify me though.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This dude teaching this class is a serial fukking.liar

This nikka is just saying the most ridic ass shyt

And this nikka has a related story involving himself for everything anyone says

U can be in this bytch and say "i was kidnapped as a child" and he would be like

" u know, funny story but i was kidnapped last week but i escaped":what: