Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I always forget how easily threads can backfire on here when you share personal info. Rookie mistake.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
4 more hours then Im home from work :smoker:

Gonna take my time searchin for a job til they reduce/reverse this child support. bytch ain't bout to :eat: off my future good fortune

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
4 more hours then Im home from work :smoker:

Gonna take my time searchin for a job til they reduce/reverse this child support. bytch ain't bout to :eat: off my future good fortune
You know she could always ask for a modification, right? If shes money hungry she could still fukk you in the end. Get a side hustle.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I hope whoever was involved in that car crash on the GWB survived & is going to be okay. Damn Porsche was almost pinned under the tractor trailer.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
i saw beyonce last night, i'm converted :wow:

i wanna be her soooo bad when i grow up :noah:

you could hear that shyt throughout thee city..damn these re-lie-gious revivals..

SF Gate comments had me rollin dough..

anyhow,i think Ice Cube's The Predator being my 2nd cassette purchase as a yout left an indelible imprint on my future listening and my mind,the fiery tone of thee riot times,the samples&anger used to lightweight scare me,hahaha.. ..

for a hood cat i used to be somewhat oblivious to reality,no surprise there,haha..but after this i paid attention to my surroundings:sas2:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Is my homegirl tripping?

Backstory, good friend of mine (female, met first day of college, one of few black people in our dorm), haven't seen her since like 2010. Anyway, huge Giants fan and wanted to visit me and wife. Found out Giants play Lions for first MNF game of season. Find out wife cant go, and will be in Chicago that weekend but encourages me to go w friend. Me and friend buy 2 tickets on stubhub for $250 each.

Friend assumed she was crashing with me, I asked my wife, we felt it was wierd to have a chick crash without my wife being there (married couple expectations and the like), so I tell my friend that it'd be a better idea for her to get a hotel room, and i apologize for the added expense. She said OK, thats fine. 3 days later i get a 4 page text talking bout she dont want to come anymore, whole spirit of trip is dead, and making her stay at hotel is an attack on her character, etc etc.

And i'm like :what:

edit: Aint shyt going on between us, and never has. No attraction on either side.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Is my homegirl tripping?

Backstory, good friend of mine (female, met first day of college, one of few black people in our dorm), haven't seen her since like 2010. Anyway, huge Giants fan and wanted to visit me and wife. Found out Giants play Lions for first MNF game of season. Find out wife cant go, and will be in Chicago that weekend but encourages me to go w friend. Me and friend buy 2 tickets on stubhub for $250 each.

Friend assumed she was crashing with me, I asked my wife, we felt it was wierd to have a chick crash without my wife being there (married couple expectations and the like), so I tell my friend that it'd be a better idea for her to get a hotel room, and i apologize for the added expense. She said OK, thats fine. 3 days later i get a 4 page text talking bout she dont want to come anymore, whole spirit of trip is dead, and making her stay at hotel is an attack on her character, etc etc.

edit: Aint shyt going on between us, and never has. No attraction on either side.
:usure:

She's tripping. That shouldn't be hard for her to grasp.

Why is she single :sas2:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Is my homegirl tripping?

Example #24305967487 of why its very difficult to have friends of the opposite sex.

If she couldnt understand why her staying there while the wife is away then :camby:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
:usure:

She's tripping. That shouldn't be hard for her to grasp.

Why is she single :sas2:

Single by choice. She dates though. She just don't love them hoes. She's anti-marriage, anti-kids, and semi anti-relationship. And super picky due to being like 6'4".