Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
hungover today. got off work, drank a coffee, ate some delicious spicy sausage from a local butcher, smoked some wax, busted a nut, I feel like a new born fukkin baby gawd

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Got the e-mail asking for a 2nd interview, this time only 3 hours. Don't know who the hell I'd be meeting with after my 6 hour ordeal last time. Hopefully they're ready to make an offer after this.

My commute sucks. I don't know how much longer I can deal with it.

So I joined the local chapter of 100 Black Men org a while back, and I'm one of the young bucks (if not the youngest). Some cool older cats putting in time for the community, feels good to get back into mentoring and community service. It'll be good to have some older distinguished gentlemen to network with as I get to know the city.

I'm thinking about joining their ATL chapter. How are you liking it and do you think it's making a difference? Have you met any Moors/Pan Africans/Black Hebrews/etc there?

Called them today and left a message for someone who supposedly will give me more info on the organization. I have ideas for some shyt and I really want to join an oganization that's doing something.

I tried joining the UNIA but.........yeah no comment.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Can't fall back asleep :( got 3 hours if sleep and I set my alarm for 6:30 cause I'm going to the beach! fukk!

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
:dwillhuh: Just paid about $6 and some change for two Olde Es. Maybe someone can recommend a new brand. The Only 40s I've mess around with are Ol E and St. Ides. :yeshrug:

Just did the math and it was actually cheaper than a six pack, this was also the first time I realized how much a 40 cost. I use to just pick them and swipe that card but :whoa: Ive have to slow that down.

Last edited: