Wow. Just...

:snoop:

1374852588051.png

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Haven't shaved my face or head in about 10 days. Women at work are like "Motife, Motife you need to keep growing your hair out" (I usually shave it bald)
I would if I could and felt comfortable :sadcam: See... the way my genetics worked out, my hair started thinning before age 25 :mjlol:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He said "I'm out riding my bike" and he should be home in a few minutes. My nikka was actually riding a fukking bicycle. I thought he meant his motorcycle. Lmao he said he was saving gas. Cant knock that at all.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I helped a female friend of mines a long time ago by not letting her lights get cutoff and paying the bill for it, Now she's coming around asking for assistance to help pay for food for HER baby shower, told that bish I ain't doing shyt, go talk to the nicca that knocked you up :camby:..How the hell you not budget correctly for something that's suppose to be important? I usually help when someone is in desperate need, but I only do it 1 time. bytch better get a chick-fil-a platter for $25

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I helped a female friend of mines a long time ago by not letting her lights get cutoff and paying the bill for it, Now she's coming around asking for assistance to help pay for food for HER baby shower, told that bish I ain't doing shyt, go talk to the nicca that knocked you up :camby:..How the hell you not budget correctly for something that's suppose to be important? I usually help when someone is in desperate need, but I only do it 1 time. bytch better get a chick-fil-a platter for $25
:laugh: she betta call her mama, or her homegirls for that. Are you even going to the shower :laugh:

Kick rocks opie :childplease:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Awwww you are nice as shyt. Would have been in the dark fukking with me. I would have bought some candles or something. And where is the baby father? Surely She can nag that nikka out of $50.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:laugh: she betta call her mama, or her homegirls for that. Are you even going to the shower :laugh:

Kick rocks opie :childplease:

Lol yeah I was invited but I wasn't going anyway. She didn't even ask any of the other invitees for help, came straight to me since I helped her out last time. Clear example of someone trying to take advantage of my kindness.

Awwww you are nice as shyt. Would have been in the dark fukking with me. I would have bought some candles or something. And where is the baby father? Surely She can nag that nikka out of $50.

The child's father wanted her to get an abortion, since she didn't go through with it, he basically told her to not bug him about shyt cause he wants nothing to do with her or the child :yeshrug:

Again not my concern, she either need to push it back until she gets her money up or cancel it altogether. I saved her once, I'm not about to let her get comfortable asking me for shyt. Especially if you arent someone I'm tryna mess with:laugh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol yeah I was invited but I wasn't going anyway. She didn't even ask any of the other invitees for help, came straight to me since I helped her out last time. Clear example of someone trying to take advantage of my kindness.

The child's father wanted her to get an abortion, since she didn't go through with it, he basically told her to not bug him about shyt cause he wants nothing to do with her or the child :yeshrug:

Again not my concern, she either need to push it back until she gets her money up or cancel it altogether. I saved her once, I'm not about to let her get comfortable asking me for shyt. Especially if you arent someone I'm tryna mess with:laugh:
Sumbag ass nikka. fukk raw and not be responsible for the consequences. I would drop that baby right off at his house.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Why is she even comfortable enough to ask you for that?

Necessities are cool but baby showers :camby: