Goddamn Janet Jackson :noah:
tumblr_lpxa7qzwJG1qlkwt2.gif

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
May have gotten the confirmation to start looking for a crib :lupe:

I was at the fams crib around Camp Creek and I miss that area. I like where I'm at but too many hispanics (hate to say). Might start looking there

That's a nice area, I didn't really know about it until a started working out that way and going to the LA Fitness over there. All the stores/restaurants you can ask for, nice apartments/houses. I'd just rather be close to the action of downtown/midtown/Buckhead.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That's a nice area, I didn't really know about it until a started working out that way and going to the LA Fitness over there. All the stores/restaurants you can ask for, nice apartments/houses. I'd just rather be close to the action of downtown/midtown/Buckhead.
:myman: You already know.

I need to be close to Midtown/Buckhead but I'm willing to take the hit in distance cause my mortgage would only be $600/month max for a 3 bed 3 bath. Either that or pay $900+ to rent a 2 bedroom apartment :skip:. Traffic is only gonna get worse here once they put the Braves down the street.

I'm in real estate so I'm trying to take advantage of all these crackas saying "I don't want to be under I-20 or near the West side". :mjlol: Well I love bein around my Black folks and I'll glad take a foreclosure off of someones hands just because they're afraid of even the "well to do" Blacks.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Told myself that one day, I'd find you,
My red balloon, my red balloon
Said don't fly away, help me fly away
When I get older, I plan to follow yooouuuoohhhoooohhh,
In my new hot air ballooonn

When I'm bored, I
I can get so hiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhh, high high highhhhhhhh
In my cherry golden sky

I can't wait to see these guys at AfroPunk!:lawd:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got two exams tomorrow, and instead of studying, I'm wasting my time on here.

Edit: I mean Tuesday.

Last edited:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Spent weekend in Chicago w wife. Had a good time. Was supposed to hop on a 6 am train to Milwaukee for work, and my wife set the alarm for 5pm. Woops.

So now I'm late for a meeting with my bosses boss. Oversleep, brehs.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
not a very picky or judgmental man but i think jill scott is gross. i cant put my finger on it

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Spent weekend in Chicago w wife. Had a good time. Was supposed to hop on a 6 am train to Milwaukee for work, and my wife set the alarm for 5pm. Woops.

So now I'm late for a meeting with my bosses boss. Oversleep, brehs.
CPT wins again

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
26 yr old chick is cool, hope she doesnt push too tough for a relationship right now :whoa:

Her and this lightskinned shawty both wanna hit the braves game this weekend :lupe:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I like this job, the people and the hours but at the end of yhe day.. money talks, bullshyt walks :yeshrug:

If you're not lookin to stay at a job longer than 2 years then you should start looking after 6 months