Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Had a dream I snuck into a gym with some homies and played basketball with Stanley Roberts and Dikembe Mutombo. Security then came and kicked us out :mjlol:

Why the fukk was Stanley Roberts in my basketball dream?:mjlol::mjlol:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Moved into my new apartment last night. :patrice: I'm gonna need to be creative with this one. At least it's only a year lease.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
is fb acting up for anybody besides me , i cant get on the desktop or my tablet, but im on the coli just fine....wait is that a sign????:lupe:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait to go fukking play soccer on sunday....been a crazy ass week and I need either a one-night stand or some competitive sporting in my life asap.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I can't wait to go fukking play soccer on sunday....been a crazy ass week and I need either a one-night stand or some competitive sporting in my life asap.
Yo, where do you play?

I aint played since high school varsity but I used to live for playing soccer. I should probably join one of these leagues here in Ann Arbor.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I work with a real life c00n... Dude gets lemonbooty anytime some white people are around, ol tapdancing ass nikka :smh:

I HAVE to go apartment hunting tomorrow, less than 2 months before i leave my current spot

Me and the 26yr old kicking it again this weekend, lets see how this goes

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yo, where do you play?

I aint played since high school varsity but I used to live for playing soccer. I should probably join one of these leagues here in Ann Arbor.

Group of guys gets together out at Harrison High or North Farmington out in Farmington Hills. But there tons of little groups popping up between AA, Canton, and Metro Detroit.