Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Have to watch who you call your friends. Anyone that truly knows me personally outside of this site knows I'm an open book...can ask me anything, I have nothing to hide. I'm not perfect nor do I aim to be perfect. My aim is to take care of my children, love my family and try to uplift others while I can. I LOVE MY PPL TO DEATH....THAT shyt WON'T CHANGE...

But, we have an issue as men of being a bunch of bytches.Gossiping ass bytches at that. If you see someone trying to repair a relationship with a person, why would you text them or show them something that's already water under the bridge. Whether they are aware of it or not...just why my nikka? Like what goes through a person mind to be that vindictive? I just don't get it. If I did something wrong, hell I'd own up to it. A friend of almost 15 yrs will sell you out over some money. This dude don't know the problems he caused. Don't hide nikka.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Man you really don't know who you will walk by in the streets of NYC. I'm walked past whoopi Goldberg and oprahs best friend gayle last night, shyt had me like :dwillhuh: , I guess people that live in Ny are to busy to care or realize who's around them.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Saw a big nikka buy a chicken box thing from Royal Farms.. Paid for it and picked it up and ate it all standing right there in the store. :dwillhuh: It was like a 3 piece with a roll too.

My dude straight up took the chicken box from the employee, took one step to the left and smashed it in <2 minutes.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
May have gotten the confirmation to start looking for a crib :lupe:

I was at the fams crib around Camp Creek and I miss that area. I like where I'm at but too many hispanics (hate to say). Might start looking there

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Do you still do it if you know you might smash something that day? Dude disrobes and drops drawers and smoke comes out.. chick like :scusthov:
The powder washes off easily with water.

Do that before you have sex and your set.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Dude get brain chick come up like :wtf:
:russ:

Trust me. You wash that shyt with water and its all good to where the powder traces will be gone.

Plus it wont show much if you put some powder and not too much lol.

Last edited: