Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
Nah, I wouldn't feel comfortable being in an erotic story plowing someone, without their consent that they're in a story...

I'm good on that....

:whoa:

I mean, she won't know it's her unless you or @Critical Distance snitch. :demonic:

Also plenty of celebrities and regular people have smuts written about them, hell even Michael Jackson has some written about him. And obviously there's no way for him to know about it. :lupe:

But if you don't want I understand. :lupe:

Writing a @Meh x female @Critical Distance doesn't sound that bad. :lupe:

I wonder if the female version of Critical would have a fat ass. I remember talking about a certain someone I won't name and saying that I was sure that Critical could bounce that ass better than any woman could. :lupe:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:distewmuch::distewmuch::distewmuch::distewmuch:

nah

44396808-happy-relaxed-young-woman-with-hands-behind-head-lying-on-hammock.jpg

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
Why would I be flattered to be in stories I didn't want to be in, in the first place?:gucci:

Because I wrote them with all my heart. And I tried to make them as accurate as possible ! :mjcry:

And I can't even get a " You didn't have to. ". No ! Just verbal attacks ! :mjcry:

I'm sure you'd be a wild woman in bed. :mjgrin:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I mean, she won't know it's her unless you or @Critical Distance snitch. :demonic:

Also plenty of celebrities and regular people have smuts written about them, hell even Michael Jackson has some written about him. And obviously there's no way for him to know about it. :lupe:

But if you don't want I understand. :lupe:

Writing a @Meh x female @Critical Distance doesn't sound that bad. :lupe:

I wonder if the female version of Critical would have a fat ass. I remember talking about a certain someone I won't name and saying that I was sure that Critical could bounce that ass better than any woman could. :lupe:
I don't want me and CD. I don't want me and any man...Just me and a woman. Or me and a made up woman. Or me and a Coli lady who consents, or me and no one at all if these requirements can't be met....

:dame:

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
No me and CD. No me and any man...Just me and the woman. Or me and no one. Or me and a made up woman. Or me and a Coli lady who consents, or me and no one at all if these requirements can't be met....

:dame:

Well you and a made up woman who would be the genderbend of Critical. Done. Thank you for being nice to me Meh, unlike a certain someone. :o:

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Because I wrote them with all my heart. And I tried to make them as accurate as possible ! :mjcry:

And I can't even get a " You didn't have to. ". No ! Just verbal attacks ! :mjcry:

I'm sure you'd be a wild woman in bed. :mjgrin:

You know what, have at it. No use even trying to stop you.:francis: