Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rep me one sec, than the next sec talk about me in the PM's or in TC!!! Imma stop posting, but I can't!!! I try to let things slide of my back, and I try not to be public with my anger, but this one just...This one just can't let me go....
:deadmanny:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Rep me one sec, than the next sec talk about me in the PM's or in TC!!! Imma stop posting, but I can't!!! I try to let things slide of my back, and I try not to be public with my anger, but this one just...This one just can't let me go....
Based on this I got 3 names:jbhmm:
Lets see where this goes first :jbhmm:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
@Meh isn't it too late to be this angry?

@Meh x @Critical Distance with bottom Christopher. :ohlawd:
Don't put me in that gay ish.....

I mean, I got nothing against my brothas, but I ain't with that stuff. Just don't write a story about me at all, if you're gonna put me in some weird gay scene....

I'm cool on that sis...

:whoa:

But I haven't been this pissed in awhile. I and I have no one to ramble too!!!

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
Don't put me in that gay ish.....

I mean, I got nothing against my brothas, but I ain't with that stuff. Just don't write a story about me at all, if you're gonna put me in some weird gay scene....

I'm cool on that sis...

But I haven't been this pissed in awhile. I and I have no one to ramble too!!!

Can I put you and @Critical Distance in a threesome then ? With biscuit ? :lupe:

Do you have something to punch nearby ? Like a couch, a pillow or a.. table ? :lupe:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
For real, if ya'll have beef(that goes for any of you) just say it to my face(figuratively since we're on the web). Don't throw stones, and hide ya hand....

Speak up ya'll!!! Let it be known....

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Can I put you and @Critical Distance in a threesome then ? With biscuit ? :lupe:

Do you have something to punch nearby ? Like a couch, a pillow or a.. table ? :lupe:
Nah, I wouldn't feel comfortable being in an erotic story plowing someone, without their consent that they're in a story...

I'm good on that....