Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I can feel myself changing again. It's a good change. I've calmed down. I don't know what to attribute it to, but I like it. Things are simpler now.

I was fukking insane for a long time. Hahaha, real talk! It was fun, but I'm glad it's over. My kids will be blessed because I've lived a life that's taught me hard lessons.

It makes me sad to reflect on my life. It's included so much heart break. I don't think I'll cry again.

My life up to this point has taught me human beings are built to adapt to their surroundings. We adapt to survive and we can find happiness in bad conditions. Humans are capable of changing their destiny and themselves. It's a gift I think.

We can live multiple lives. The wealthy and poor can change places. It's all about choices and having honest dialogue with yourself I think, living multiple lives is what I mean.

I've seen enough destruction to turn me off from it. My life story is a description of what happens immediately after a bomb is dropped on a major city. My life is a demolition site. I am a recyclable product.

I've seen beautiful things a few times in my life. Those memories mean the most to me and the few outweighs the majority. It's up to me turn this demolition site into something nice by planting the seeds of those beautiful moments.