Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just realized everyday this week I've rocked a tee at work for a band/group

Monday - The Internet
Tuesday - Clear Soul Forces
Wednesday - Black Star

Tomorrow - OutKast?

I got an uncashed check notice too...ain't no way I didn't deposit $585.15:patrice:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
I love watching "survival" shows.

Ray Mears > Les Stroud > Dave Canterbury > Bare Feet Cody > Matt Graham >>>>>>>>> Bear Grylls.

Mors Kochanski is the Gawd of bushcraft/survival though.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just realized everyday this week I've rocked a tee at work for a band/group

Monday - The Internet
Tuesday - Clear Soul Forces
Wednesday - Black Star

Tomorrow - OutKast?

I got an uncashed check notice too...ain't no way I didn't deposit $585.15:patrice:
I got one of those from a job a few years back. I got a letter in the mail saying a check issued to my name had never been cashed and i had to verify that i didnt have it and they sent me another certified mail. It was a great surprise!!

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I got one of those from a job a few years back. I got a letter in the mail saying a check issued to my name had never been cashed and i had to verify that i didnt have it and they sent me another certified mail. It was a great surprise!!

I know this isn't right, because I deposit every check the same day or the day after I get it. I checked my account and I see I deposited it, should I still ask for a reissue? :youngsabo:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know this isn't right, because I deposit every check the same day or the day after I get it. I checked my account and I see I deposited it, should I still ask for a reissue? :youngsabo:
Lol yes you should. If THEY say you aint got it, you aint got it. Was it recently issued like w/i the past 30 days? Either way ask for the reissue and just sit on the money for like 3 months.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Lol yes you should. If THEY say you aint got it, you aint got it. Was it recently issued like w/i the past 30 days? Either way ask for the reissue and just sit on the money for like 3 months.

May 2013 was the issue date. I had just started this job so I know I wasn't holdin no checks lol

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
VENT

Some people just aren't good managers. Like in my office, I'm "2nd in command," hell 2nd is in my job title. But anyways, I work fast, which in turn gives me a lot of time to browse The Coli, read some articles, and BS. My coworker is not really my boss, but she's the lead in the office and always gotta make some cheap ass remark about me not doing my work. Like I ain't knock out my work AND some shyt you supposed to do while you were on YBF or lookin up houses or some shyt. shyt irks me.

Mufukas try to question what I don't do, but don't look at the work I do put in. I know shyt wouldn't be smooth in this office if I didn't my job. Every job I've ever had, I've taken on the responsibilities of other people. Knowing that shyt, can't nobody talk down on my work ethic, or me when I'm chillin reading an article or something. I use the responsibility thing as barometer, if I'm not given an increased workload/responibitlies, promotion, or raise, I ain't doing something right.

Just needed to let the negativity out...