Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
TBH Midtown culture has got a lot goin on. Parts of it is predominantly gay. Piedmont park has a large gay population, all the gay pride parades go through Midtown, Bulldogs :camby:, Mase got caught with a tranny in Midtown off Spring St so that's definitely a part of it. On the other hand, it's got a great bar/night club scene (think Opera, Sutra, CosmoLava, Reign, Cheetah, Prive, Primal, Colony Square). It's got arts if you're into that (Woodruff Arts Center) If you got money it's got some of the best hotels/apts/lofts in the city (The W off of 12th St :banderas:) Great part of town...I prefer West midtown personally, but midtown has a lot goin for it

Good look man... and all who replied. Didn't know about all of that other gay stuff... but it just seemed really vibrant. I was at The W for a few nights :krs: ...so maybe that played into my feeling of wanting to go Midtown.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
just came from Tin Lizzy's. Midtown got more of a "mix" while certain parts of Buckhead can be cacish.

My spot is cool but I cant be drivin down to the city (Buckhead) for work, comin back to Smryna to change, and goin back into the city for a night out.

Somethin gotta give. I value my car mileage, money & time and I'm wasting too much of all with this back n forth shyt :snoop:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
So you gon come down or not?

ATL phasin the lame nikkas out. You can't go to the club and pull hard then meet a chick for drinks later in the week and have a fukkin chevy nova.

Matter fact, you gotta pay to park most of the time so if you ain't earning you learning the hard way.

Boosted '02 Camaro SS and a procharged G8 GT sitting in my parking spaces. Wouldn't care if people like them or not, bought them cause I like them. :manny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So my mom's friend referred me to this company based in Philly. They are a healthcare company that are expanding and the majority of the positions are remote with like 1-2 days required in the office. I would just have to take the train to Philly for those two days. She's a director at the company and said it's not that bad of a commute for just a couple days a week. We shall see what happens.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Walking around Manhattan solo, with no plan or anywhere to go :to:

Hit up the fireworks display. Or walk into the literally millions of bars near you where people will be sloshed out of their minds. I just got up from a nap after a failjourney to the beach, it was fun/terrible though. I think I'm about to roll to my people's place in BK if I'm not too damn cold or tired.

edit: my neighbors blasting bachata though :shaq:

Why did I stay up so late last night to finish garbage ass Insidious?!:why: Damn my pseduo-anal habits:bryan:The Purge was thrilling though

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Walking around Manhattan solo, with no plan or anywhere to go :to:

the drought is real breh:wow:.....

I gotta rehabilitate my social life..

Im going to hit up one of these lounges solo soon and see what I can come up with..

Gotta start hollering at some bytches...

I been out the loop so long, I don't even have the slightest bit of confidence anymore...smh

I gotta get one of my :flabbynsick: friends to tag along, so I can at least try to feel like I gotta show my skills or something...

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
the drought is real breh:wow:.....

I gotta rehabilitate my social life..

Im going to hit up one of these lounges solo soon and see what I can come up with..

Gotta start hollering at some bytches...

I been out the loop so long, I don't even have the slightest bit of confidence anymore...smh

I gotta get one of my :flabbynsick: friends to tag along, so I can at least try to feel like I gotta show my skills or something...
Naw man, don't do it for your friends....do it for YOU. Going out alone is a tall task, but what i like most about going out alone is that you're in control of everything and it forces you to do things that you never thought you could do. I went out alone last weekend and had a blast. Its what you make it.

Just go in there and start talking to people....guys, girls....everybody, even the bartender and security guys.