Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Naw man, don't do it for your friends....do it for YOU. Going out alone is a tall task, but what i like most about going out alone is that you're in control of everything and it forces you to do things that you never thought you could do. I went out alone last weekend and had a blast. Its what you make it.

Just go in there and start talking to people....guys, girls....everybody, even the bartender and security guys.

I actually used to go to different spots alone...im a loner by nature....

Maybe your right...

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just went off on my brother & cousin

Heard they were stealing iPhones at party's (my brother is 19 and my cousin is 20)

Came home and they were kicking it with a friend high on the couch.

Told them thieves were pieces of shyt. My brother gonna tell me I'm acting like a hoe, I told him that he's a hoe, only hoe ass nikkas steal.

They don't realize now, but when they'll get older they'll probably palm their faces, hopefully.
But who even steals at that age, especially when you have no criminal record?

Get a fukking job nikka.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My babymama hit me talkin bout she need help with the daycare payments cause things have changed :stopitslime:

After the support was almost doubled? Yeah right :childplease: I'm glad I'm setting up a new hearing but for now like I said earlier she gotta deal with her decisions.

No one told her to make payments on a 2014 vehicle that was later wrecked and banged up by her new bf. Then put a down payment on a house way below I-20 which she pays a mortgage on I'm sure. Not a smart move when you just had a child in 2013. :skip:

I played it smart. Taking my time. Slow grind. No sympathy for her and not much help other than making sure our child is cool. :manny:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My babymama hit me talkin bout she need help with the daycare payments cause things have changed :stopitslime:

After the support was almost doubled? Yeah right :childplease: I'm glad I'm setting up a new hearing but for now like I said earlier she gotta deal with her decisions.

No one told her to make payments on a 2014 vehicle that was later wrecked and banged up by her new bf. Then put a down payment on a house way below I-20 which she pays a mortgage on I'm sure. Not a smart move when you just had a child in 2013. :skip:

I played it smart. Taking my time. Slow grind. No sympathy for her and not much help other than making sure our child is cool. :manny:
:snoop:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
10494646_10202037323127392_3919960892636604980_n.jpg

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So I took a spur of the moment road trip over the past few days. Just got back around 3AM, it was cool to hit the road and clear my head. Drove from ATL to Memphis on Thursday afternoon, hung out on Beale Street for a few hours and then got on the road to head to Chicago and surprise my fam for the 4th. Ended up driving over 1700 miles thru like 9 states. The trip opened my mind up and reinvigorated me, I'm bout to start writing again and kicking up dust

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Does anybody have dat gif of the nba player running down the court shruggin with his hands up, and the one where dude with dreads jiggin to the left and right with his hands out
@ThugLife :lupe: