Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gotdamn, I didn't realize how hard it is to find an apartment. This is the worst. Every time I find a decent spot within my price range on Craigslist it gets grabbed before I can even get a viewing.

I can't sleep on my friends' couch forever. They were watching "America's Got Talent" tonight and genuinely laughing/enjoying themselves. That's not the life for me.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got some p*ssy. Went 2 rounds and didn't perform like I was suppose to :sadcam: She might :camby: The boy..I gotta start back working this can't be happening. I'm like this right :deadrose: Disappointed in my lil man

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
4 day weekend I'm out! Bout to hit 20 like

1ZB82Ax.gif
Lucky. I only got the 4th off :wtb:

Commission life :beli:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
If you hang around a suspect dude. then you are suspect yourself. My lil bro needs to take heed. His boy is a booty bandit. I'm beyond convinced. homie is gay. My bro will have to learn the hard way. I don't have bail money lol

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
You can't go to the club and pull hard then meet a chick for drinks later in the week and have a fukkin chevy nova...

:what:

... do you know how hard it is to even come by a classic Chevy Nova these days? And if that shyt got 'bout 15-20 stax of restoration in it, and she don't recognize that pretty classic then, :stopitslime: ... :camby: :laff:

... On another note, @ProfessionallyTrill @Atlrocafella, @AVXL just got back from Midtown, and it was my first time really in that area in the past decade or so of visiting Atlanta ... I honestly didn't even know it had developed to what it has developed into until recently. But yeah, it's super posh in Midtown... it has the feel a budding, mini LA.

Y'all give me the skinny on Midtown. Definitely grade A chix down there, but I think I stood out like a sore thumb. Black, Suited up, hard bottoms ... the looks were on some,
patrice.png
ohhh.png
ehh.png
... from the natural hair black women to the white female joggers...

Tell me about Midtown culture.

Only got to experience it for a few days, but from what I saw and did, if I can get the bread up a little more I wouldn't mind living there. It's super expensive though.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
:what:

... do you know how hard it is to even come by a classic Chevy Nova these days? And if that shyt got 'bout 15-20 stax of restoration in it, and she don't recognize that pretty classic then, :stopitslime: ... :camby: :laff:

... On another note, @ProfessionallyTrill @Atlrocafella, @AVXL just got back from Midtown, and it was my first time really in that area in the past decade or so of visiting Atlanta ... I honestly didn't even know it had developed to what it has developed into until recently. But yeah, it's super posh in Midtown... it has the feel a budding, mini LA.

Y'all give me the skinny on Midtown. Definitely grade A chix down there, but I think I stood out like a sore thumb. Black, Suited up, hard bottoms ... the looks were on some,
patrice.png
ohhh.png
ehh.png
... from the natural hair black women to the white female joggers...

Tell me about Midtown culture.

Only got to experience it for a few days, but from what I saw and did, if I can get the bread up a little more I wouldn't mind living there. It's super expensive though.
Midtown is straight, i wouldnt personally live in that area of the city (i prefer something a lil more quiet). But i do go down there often to eat/drink at spots like tin lizzys, hudson grille, or flip flops. Nice concentration of lounges/ clubs too, but its also one of the heavier gay areas (not sure if thats a concern for you).