Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might as well write some random thoughts:

You should talk to people however you want because they'll do the same.

Like my coworkers father told her "you keep poking that bear with that stick"
In regards to my coworkers who talk shyt to me.

Seems like women are really onto me these days, well everybody is but my female coworkers, considering they're all older than me.

Wanted to go to Victoria Canada today but didn't get up early enough to leave, oh well.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Midtown is straight, i wouldnt personally live in that area of the city (i prefer something a lil more quiet). But i do go down there often to eat/drink at spots like tin lizzys, hudson grille, or flip flops. Nice concentration of lounges/ clubs too, but its also one of the heavier gay areas (not sure if thats a concern for you).

Didn't really pick up on any overt gay stuff down there. Wasn't looking for it either. But I've heard Buckhead (uptown) is something else as far as gay activity is concerned.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quite the contrary for me... that mid 20s early 30s bracket has been the most problematic for me recently regarding female coworkers. The 40 and up female coworkers tho...they've always shown love consistently for the most part.
lol sorry but when I say older I mean around that range.... Im only 22

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Didn't really pick up on any overt gay stuff down there. Wasn't looking for it either. But I've heard Buckhead (uptown) is something else as far as gay activity is concerned.
with buckhead the gay dudes are mostly at the malls (lenox, phipps)... Midtown is gonna be where the pride festivals and those type functions are gonna be, just a heads up

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:what:

... do you know how hard it is to even come by a classic Chevy Nova these days? And if that shyt got 'bout 15-20 stax of restoration in it, and she don't recognize that pretty classic then, :stopitslime: ... :camby: :laff:

... On another note, @ProfessionallyTrill @Atlrocafella, @AVXL just got back from Midtown, and it was my first time really in that area in the past decade or so of visiting Atlanta ... I honestly didn't even know it had developed to what it has developed into until recently. But yeah, it's super posh in Midtown... it has the feel a budding, mini LA.

Y'all give me the skinny on Midtown. Definitely grade A chix down there, but I think I stood out like a sore thumb. Black, Suited up, hard bottoms ... the looks were on some,
patrice.png
ohhh.png
ehh.png
... from the natural hair black women to the white female joggers...

Tell me about Midtown culture.

Only got to experience it for a few days, but from what I saw and did, if I can get the bread up a little more I wouldn't mind living there. It's super expensive though.

TBH Midtown culture has got a lot goin on. Parts of it is predominantly gay. Piedmont park has a large gay population, all the gay pride parades go through Midtown, Bulldogs :camby:, Mase got caught with a tranny in Midtown off Spring St so that's definitely a part of it. On the other hand, it's got a great bar/night club scene (think Opera, Sutra, CosmoLava, Reign, Cheetah, Prive, Primal, Colony Square). It's got arts if you're into that (Woodruff Arts Center) If you got money it's got some of the best hotels/apts/lofts in the city (The W off of 12th St :banderas:) Great part of town...I prefer West midtown personally, but midtown has a lot goin for it