Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
I don't expect you to. You're a woman. It's ok.

Men. :rolleyes:

Y'all womenz betta step ya game up. We livin in the future :win:

Step back baby boy.

5432988_male-sex-dolls-are-a-womans-best-friend_tdf39570f.png

:kermitscust:

What ? Isn't this why you date women ? :lupe:

So @The Grendel can you answer the rest of my questions now ?

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
Repost them.

God you guys are so lazy. :hhh:

- Women are responsible for wars, famines, slavery, sex trafficking, natural disasters yet they shouldn't be exterminated? Your logic seems a little flawed. If I had the root of all evil right in front of me and I could destroy it, I would but you wouldn't? Or do I think that way because I'm a woman? :jbhmm:

- So since women are shytty individuals and you were born from a woman, would you kill your mom to reduce the number of evil people in the world ? :jbhmm:

- And since women are shytty individuals and men come from women which makes them bad as well, wouldn't it be a problem for you - a problematic individual - to train your girlfriend to be a certain way? Unless of course you're planning on marrying her and staying with her until the end. :jbhmm:

- Actually since women are so bad, wouldn't it be better for you to just date a man? :jbhmm:

- Do you think the world would be better off if all women died and male scientists were able to create babies without women's help? :jbhmm:

- If you're Christian, do you think Eve is to blame for what happened to Adam and her in Eden? :jbhmm:

Thank you for answering my questions by the way. :laugh: