Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
I'll answer your questions in order.

1) no.

2) God trains us and we train women

3) No. Women have an esoteric property to be studied.

4) No. We're born of women so we can't be. The only way we could be is if we came from the very air itself.

- Women are responsible for wars, famines, slavery, sex trafficking, natural disasters yet they shouldn't be exterminated? Your logic seems a little flawed. If I had the root of all evil right in front of me and I could destroy it, I would but you wouldn't? Or do I think that way because I'm a woman? :jbhmm:

- So since women are shytty individuals and you were born from a woman, would you kill your mom to reduce the number of evil people in the world ? :jbhmm:

- And since women are shytty individuals and men come from women which makes them bad as well, wouldn't it be a problem for you - a problematic individual - to train your girlfriend to be a certain way? Unless of course you're planning on marrying her and staying with her until the end. :jbhmm:

- Actually since women are so bad, wouldn't it be better for you to just date a man? :jbhmm:

- Do you think the world would be better off if all women died and male scientists were able to create babies without women's help? :jbhmm:

- If you're Christian, do you think Eve is to blame for what happened to Adam and her in Eden? :jbhmm:

Thank you for answering my questions by the way. :laugh:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
- Women are responsible for wars, famines, slavery, sex trafficking, natural disasters yet they shouldn't be exterminated? Your logic seems a little flawed. If I had the root of all evil right in front of me and I could destroy it, I would but you wouldn't? Or do I think that way because I'm a woman? :jbhmm:

- So since women are shytty individuals and you were born from a woman, would you kill your mom to reduce the number of evil people in the world ? :jbhmm:

- And since women are shytty individuals and men come from women which makes them bad as well, wouldn't it be a problem for you - a problematic individual - to train your girlfriend to be a certain way? Unless of course you're planning on marrying her and staying with her until the end. :jbhmm:

- Actually since women are so bad, wouldn't it be better for you to just date a man? :jbhmm:

- Do you think the world would be better off if all women died and male scientists were able to create babies without women's help? :jbhmm:

- If you're Christian, do you think Eve is to blame for what happened to Adam and her in Eden? :jbhmm:

Thank you for answering my questions by the way. :laugh:
Where ever did i say women were the root of all evil? I simply said they were liars.Point that out for me. I'll wait.

Me saying that would mean I believe they have more ability than that of a viceroy butterfly.