Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
God you guys are so lazy. :hhh:
I think most of your questions were made null and void by my statement previously. Do you read, or no?

The only way we could produce without women is cloning and that breaks down after the 7th generation.

Men don't have as fluid a sexuality as women we're more concrete. So I couldn't be with a man because I have no sexual attraction to them.

Gods trained me so I could train my girl. I said this already. Your female brain must not comprehend.

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
I think most of your questions were made null and void by my statement previously. Do you read, or no?

The only way we could produce without women is cloning and that breaks down after the 7th generation.

Men don't have as fluid a sexuality as women we're more concrete. So I couldn't be with a man because I have no sexual attraction to them.

Gods trained me so I could train my girl. I said this already. Your female brain must not comprehend.

My questions were purposely made null and void by your previous statements, yes. And yes I do read.

No. My female brain cannot comprehend what " gods " you're referring to.

But since for some reason your male brain cannot just tell me that you don't want to answer my questions anymore, I'll stop since you can't say it yourself.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls:

I'm sayin breh. Women everywhere better recognize

The game done changed in 2017

We friendzoining women, going Dutch on dates, she driving herself home and then we smash that silicone pumpum and get some robo mouth. Threesomes nightly:noah:

Stay mad humans :umad:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
My questions were purposely made null and void by your previous statements, yes. And yes I do read.

No. My female brain cannot comprehend what " gods " you're referring to.

But since for some reason your male brain cannot just tell me that you don't want to answer my questions anymore, I'll stop since you can't say it yourself.
If my previous statements answered your questions why are you asking twice. Are you being purposely obtuse?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I really have to make important life decisions right now. I really don't know what to do career wise. All I know is that I want money
Speak with some of those Columbians down there in Miami. You'll have more money than you ever dreamed of...

:mjgrin: