Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I'm sayin breh. Women everywhere better recognize

The game done changed in 2017

We friendzoining women, going Dutch on dates, she driving herself home and then we smash that silicone pumpum and get some robo mouth. Threesomes nightly:noah:

Stay mad humans :umad:

Bruh Idc what you say you could never convince me to stoop that low to buy one of those.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Piss ya bank off if you want too

:duncanwhoanow:

No, i'm filing a claim against a hotel not with my bank. I tried to reserve a room for the weekend and I kept getting errors and it said try again so I tried like 2 times and then decided to just call and I check my bank account about 2 hours ago and saw that I got charged each time I tried to reserve it. now they're saying I have to wait 10 business days for the money but they took that shyt out immediately :martin:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I kept getting errors and it said try again so I tried like 2 times
Yea this where you f'd up.

When you're getting errors and dealing with any financial transactions, you stop immediately. Usually some type of load is putting pressure on the system but data is still saved on whatever transactions you made and still posted for later.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Yea this where you f'd up.

When you're getting errors and dealing with any financial transactions, you stop immediately. Usually some type of load is putting pressure on the system but data is still saved on whatever transactions you made and still posted for later.

I'll remember that next time. But until then I just got off the phone with chase and I'll get a temporary credit to my account until they give my money back. :mjgrin: