The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
"loosen up"
"it's fun"
"it's just jokes"

lol i'd probably still to god if i felt like i was gonna die despite being agnostic. no need to feel shame in believing in something not observable, or without proof.

Good God.. You'd be delightful company at get togethers.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
For who specifically? Lets not generalize all those that engage in these conversations

lol i know most do, because they spend hours talking about it on tinychat, and have the same conversations about it here over and over again.

it won't be long before @Prima Donna is linking youtube videos of that zodiac thot to provide explanations.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
there is no observable, objective scientific evidence exist for any of this mess. vague personality write-ups don't count.

just another way for people to not take accountability for their personality flaws and realization that they're shytty because they're just shytty people.
my point was that saying stuff like this is a defense mechanism.

I been wondering where exactly all of this nonsense come from. :ehh:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Critical is that stuck up, annoying substitute teacher with his pants so far up his hairy musty ass, thinking that he's the ACTUAL teacher even though he's only gonna be teaching for 1 fukking day. All the students talk over him and ignore what he says.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
@Prima Donna Where did all this come from? Where and when did it start? Seriously.
nygRos18.png