Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
ya'll can talk about whatever.

You can't come in here to tell us that what we're talking about is " bullshyt " and that
there is no observable, objective scientific evidence exist for any of this mess. vague personality write-ups don't count.

just another way for people to not take accountability for their personality flaws and realization that they're shytty because they're just shytty people.
and when we tell you that it's all fun and games, you call it a " defense mecanism " only to tell us in the end that we can talk about whatever. Come on.:francis:

@Judo you dapped this so you agree ? What do you want us to talk about ? :francis:

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
You can't come in here to tell us that what we're talking about is " bullshyt " and that and when we tell you that it's all fun and games, you call it a " defense mecanism " only to tell us in the end that we can talk about whatever. Come on.:francis:

@Judo you dapped this so you agree ? What do you want us to talk about ? :francis:

lol ya'll can talk about whatever.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
i see Selina in here trying to get y'all to believe her black magic
mumbo jumbo :mjlol:

I mean I don't really trip over it. I read whatever my astrology sign is but I don't look at everything as 100%. You can't believe everything you read and that's not just with astrology that's with magazines, newspapers, & social media.

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I wanted you to tell me in your own words. Get it from your understanding.
Oh another thing about taureans: we don't go the extra mile with explaining if the answers are readily available. All that will do is provoke an argument I don't want to give energy into. Its also annoying for us. Instead of being sarcastic or ignoring you, we'll just give you the resource.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
"Guuurl got an ass like l aint neva seeeeennnn...."

giphy.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I wanted you to tell me in your own words. Get it from your understanding.

Astrology is an ancient science.

Knowledge of deciphering the language of the heavens has been used for millennias in helping to determine the future and fate for mankind. Ancient Sumer had people in high offices, skilled in this art, dedicated to studying the stars and advising kings accordingly on policy, foreign and domestic.