Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
there is no observable, objective scientific evidence exist for any of this mess. vague personality write-ups don't count.

just another way for people to not take accountability for their personality flaws and realization that they're shytty because they're just shytty people.
Youre being too smart right now homie. Loosen up

Giselle

Daps
Leo men always try to "argue" with me or over talk me. They're like jealous of me. My presence around them is intimidating.
@DarrynCobretti is ok just because he knows how to shut the fukk up! But he kinda tried to debate me and argue with me on here too like he didn't know any better.

Omg! For some reason, I had a feeling @DarrynCobretti was a leo, gemini, or a different fire sign.

That's why I asked what was his bday yesterday. He never answered though lol

Leo's and Aquas are opposite signs. I don't usually get along with leo women, but I've never really been around the males.

don't ya'll get tired of this zodiac bullshyt

You just mad bc your sign is trash :umad:
Nah I robbed it from @Token

I don't go there
:dame:
:shaq2:

mkay

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You always post the positives like the negative write ups for these signs dont exist as well :rolleyes:
She wrote:

Psychology:
Vanity is rampant among taurean women. She tends to overpersonalize experience, failing in objectivity. she can be too concerned with appearances and thus have difficulty with aging. taurus may struggle with low self-esteem. She may also put too much emphasis on material concerns, being greedy for and miserly with money. Eating disorders may also plague her.

:usure:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
"loosen up"
"it's fun"
"it's just jokes"

lol i'd probably still to god if i felt like i was gonna die despite being agnostic. no need to feel shame in believing in something not observable, or without proof.
"probably still to god if i felt like i was gonna die" What does that mean? Im confused :confused:

And no one said feel shame, we just having fun and here you come requesting us to take empirical data and write up a scientific dissertation on zodiac signs, to find its truth value

All lm saying is: relax. lts not worth it

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I actually consider some of these guys real life friends. We speak everyday off the coli :ehh:

All of us ain't weirdo creeps :ehh:
I'd kick it with most of y'all (and plan to...booking as soon as I sort out my tax money and pay my bills off :blessed: ATL in three months)

And I got nobody on the coli on my ig, not like there's stuff on there but still