Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Kermit needs to become an official smiley... Replace of the steven a joints and make this happen

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im at a baseball game as a field trip and i ended up chaperoning two girls well they are hungry and food is like $4 a pop and i didnt bring enough money with me and i feel bad but they are supposed to be getting food in the second inning so they can wait. Lol

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I don't know what it is in life I'm supposed to do, but I know I want to do what The Lord would have me do in all things. I still want to travel (some more), write a film and a book, be financially set and live a full life. Live, laugh and Love. Eat healthy, live healthy in all ways. Comfortable. Visit Paris, Monaco, Rome. Own income property, be debt free. Be a blessing to the church, my son and wife. It's nothing wrong with that. Jeremiah 29:11

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm getting really good at cutting my hair.

I wanna hit Opera on Thursday but I dont have enough time.

Most people in this world are dumb as fukk. I'm beginning to understand why the rich treat the poor like shyt. They put it in their head that they're better on some :yeshrug: shyt

I've been off social media for 7 months now. I'll come back sometime in 2015. If ppl are still doin the same shyt I'm judging.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
These white chicks be trying to talk to me even though I dont want them. :patrice:

I refuse to go with a white chick to make sure that I dont promote white supremacy. :blessed:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Said i wasnt going to do anything today...about to regret it in the morning.:herewego: