Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
Chivalry is not dead. Copped two 16lb bags of ice from the store. Dude was like "you need some help?" I told him I would appreciate it. He carried them to the car, broke the ice up and filled the cooler. :noah: Gave him a heartfelt thank you and went on my way. I'm so grateful because I didn't want to do it anyway.

Thanks random breh at the 7-11 :salute:

Sounds like dude wanted in them guts, did you find him attractive? Go back and give the breh what he deserves..:obama:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Just got off the phone with female friend who is about to fukk a dude at her job that she said is "obnoxious and acts ignorant as hell but his game is smooth" after leaving her last job cuz a dude she was fukking dumped her for a co worker which created an awkward situation at work that she couldn't deal with

I told her if you don't learn from history you're doomed to repeat it she :ufdup:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Chivalry is not dead. Copped two 16lb bags of ice from the store. Dude was like "you need some help?" I told him I would appreciate it. He carried them to the car, broke the ice up and filled the cooler. :noah: Gave him a heartfelt thank you and went on my way. I'm so grateful because I didn't want to do it anyway.

Thanks random breh at the 7-11 :salute:
nikka was plotting on yo ass.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Finally got my swimming lessons set up. I really wish there was a real boxing gym near me because I'd love to get into that.

Regardless I'm just happy to finally be able to swim soon and have a perfect workout for my goals.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I swear Apple is forcing me to upgrade my 16 GB iPhone4, that other data category is bloated to 6 GB smh

Might just restore and get space back like that