Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't know how you brehs deal with kids...i got my godson right now who fukkin throws a temper tantrum over everything. swear if this was my own kid i'd tell him to "shut the fukk up" right about now. i don't do kids being fukking unreasonable past age of 2 (he's 5). i really just don't have patience

edit: i also don't think they do much to develop his creativity - he should be playing with puzzles, blocks, coloring books, making up plotlines for his toys instead of worrying/whining about all the other things he can't have

Get some Legos or color with him.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Damn. I was so hungry today at lunch. I went to subway and bought two sandwiches (Turkey breast) and while I was running to cross the street before the light change......I fukked up and tripped and fell in the middle of the cross walk

And the worst part is, I smashed both of the sandwiches

Moral of the story is, make your lunch at home so you wont trip and fall in the middle of the street and smash two sandwiches that cost 12.67.

I'm sorry, but :mjlol::mjlol:

Every Friday night I feel like I need to get out in these streets and
tumblr_n1o045BlvG1s559c9o1_500.gif

But end up staying at home doing some boring shyt smh. I gotta expand my dolo-nature to bars

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Get some Legos or color with him.
i bought him a puzzle and activity books for christmas, they haven't put it together and i don't know if he has worked on the books (i need to ask). i tried to convince him to get lego's today at the store (birthday gift) dude just wanted some more ninja turtle shyt (has a house full of it). i did make him read to me but a day with me each month doesn't really help build the creative spirit. i don't know, i just remember being into all that stuff as a kid, it kills me how every two minutes he's bored and needs something else

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Damn. I was so hungry today at lunch. I went to subway and bought two sandwiches (Turkey breast) and while I was running to cross the street before the light change......I fukked up and tripped and fell in the middle of the cross walk

Moral of the story is, make your lunch at home so you wont trip and fall in the middle of the street and smash two sandwiches that cost 12.67.
i love you :laugh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i bought him a puzzle and activity books for christmas, they haven't put it together and i don't know if he has worked on the books (i need to ask). i tried to convince him to get lego's today at the store (birthday gift) dude just wanted some more ninja turtle shyt (has a house full of it). i did make him read to me but a day with me each month doesn't really help build the creative spirit. i don't know, i just remember being into all that stuff as a kid, it kills me how every two minutes he's bored and needs something else
Awww thats sad. I have a friend whose daughter is like that...a bunch of toys, plays with them for 5 seconds and on to something else. I like puzzles and Legos because they take a little while to do.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:sas2:

Bet you still ate them though......

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Locked my keys in the car :stopitslime: Had to call AAA at work.

Tryna go out tonight. Just got home, still gotta cut my hair, shower and get ready :snoop:

Bout to network like a muhfukka tonight :youngsabo: God speed.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Dang breh ruining my expectations already :patrice:

You been station there before?:lupe:

naw

it is hard as fukk for Army to get there

but my ex is born and raised there and i visited with her before

the good thing is they love military and nikkas

but it is stoopid expensive
and the rain:upsetfavre:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chivalry is not dead. Copped two 16lb bags of ice from the store. Dude was like "you need some help?" I told him I would appreciate it. He carried them to the car, broke the ice up and filled the cooler. :noah: Gave him a heartfelt thank you and went on my way. I'm so grateful because I didn't want to do it anyway.

Thanks random breh at the 7-11 :salute: