Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Attractive, got swag, but got no girls :snoop: I really need to start making an effort and stop being discouraged when something doesn't workout smh.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
230733.jpg

:sadbron:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
This Asian lady called me a hoodlum at my gym because I refused to take the heavy bag down that was there when I got there. The gym I go to has this giant studio with a heavy bag and speed bag, problem is they have classes in there......So I was hitting the bag for an hour and a half and it's time for a class...mind you the class only has 7 people so the bag really isn't in anyones way.....it's heavy as fukk, I just said nah I'm not moving it....so I guess one of the class mates came up to me and said this is not a hoodlum gym. I swear she's so lucky I didn't go off on her. I've never been so pissed in my life, then when I said something back it's, oh everyone lets be respectful.....no bytch you came out your mouth about me...I didn't call you out your name.....People always scream peace after they start some shyt like Pac said....It's so funny because she probably thought I was a hoodlum regardless......

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I'm really convinced that some of these niccas on here are bi-polar. A nicca will give you mad daps and +reps and if you make a post they don't like treats you like a mortal fukking enemy smh

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I'm really convinced that some of these niccas on here are bi-polar. A nicca will give you mad daps and +reps and if you make a post they don't like treats you like a mortal fukking enemy smh
so nikkas supposed to agree with you 24/7 100% of the time:wow:

i swear man

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
It ain't that serious breh, sometimes the hate do be extreme lol. I don't have any problems with @SubZeroDegrees , but when it's football season he's on the enemies list :yeshrug:

Inglewood

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Damn. I was so hungry today at lunch. I went to subway and bought two sandwiches (Turkey breast) and while I was running to cross the street before the light change......I fukked up and tripped and fell in the middle of the cross walk

And the worst part is, I smashed both of the sandwiches

Moral of the story is, make your lunch at home so you wont trip and fall in the middle of the street and smash two sandwiches that cost 12.67.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i don't know how you brehs deal with kids...i got my godson right now who fukkin throws a temper tantrum over everything. swear if this was my own kid i'd tell him to "shut the fukk up" right about now. i don't do kids being fukking unreasonable past age of 2 (he's 5). i really just don't have patience

edit: i also don't think they do much to develop his creativity - he should be playing with puzzles, blocks, coloring books, making up plotlines for his toys instead of worrying/whining about all the other things he can't have

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple things I've thought of over today and yesterday:

Don't go retrace your steps, too many people you don't know to deal with those that you do know.

Don't complain, do or don't do.

You can't be in the middle. An example is my smoking habit, I don't smoke unless it's the weekend. Either smoke or don't.

Nothing is a competition unless it's announced as one, do your best and enjoy your best.

Work, read, enjoy days out, and put yourself out there, it's okay.

Side note: 3 people this month have told me I look like pharrell :snoop: