Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random thoughts for the day:

"Yay" about everything, yay for the woman asking for directions, the baby in the stroller, the guy wearing a jacket when he works inside.

Maybe I'm not as smart as others think I am. When I'm being told I'm smart, I might not grasp it as soon as another would and it makes me feel stupid.

I may buy things, impulsively, but the money circulates so just enjoy what you've bought since you obviously liked it enough to buy it in the first place.

I can be weird, nonchalant, and come off as crazy, my physical appearance makes it unexpected, but trust me, I'm aware and thinking.

People complain about half-assing at work, but then will half ass and justify their lack of work ethic with work not being interesting or "I'm not going to break my back for them", this shyt ain't construction or carpentry :snoop:

We all need time to read, draw, think, exercise, socialize, and catch up with the news.

Anime is probably one of the thing that causes me to be "out there", but if I weren't spacey then I'd probably die from keeping it in.

Inglewood

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Last night was crazy

tumblr_m1q7jgKp4m1qge468.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want a dog. A pitbull at that. I've been watching episodes of the dog whisperer and I see how well behaved and just awesome those dogs can be.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I want a dog. A pitbull at that. I've been watching episodes of the dog whisperer and I see how well behaved and just awesome those dogs can be.
I went to chickfila the other day, a dude was walking two young pitbulls, they were fukking gorgeous, one had blue-silver colored fur I damn near rolled the window down just to compliment the pups

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Hair cut is nice but I should of left a bit of sideburns. :patrice:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brehs, help. can anyone tell me if this is caviar on my sushi?
VXtWY02.jpg

the soon to be ex just brought this over, and i ate half of it before noticing these lil balls. shes claiming its not caviar but it looks like fukkin caviar to me :damn:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brehs, help. can anyone tell me if this is caviar on my sushi?
VXtWY02.jpg

the soon to be ex just brought this over, and i ate half of it before noticing these lil balls. shes claiming its not caviar but it looks like fukkin caviar to me :damn:
I googled "orange balls on top of sushi" and the internet says it's fish eggs aka caviar. Eat food you can't recognize, brehs.