Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Sunday I was coming back from church (Friendship West)and couldnt get over to get off of I-20 to I-45

so I ended up on 635

and it was packed as fukk

out of no where
this cop (mesquite PD)
flashed his lights and pulled me over:upsetfavre:

this nikka said i was doing 79:dwillhuh:

the speed limit is fukking 60 and it was so packed on 635 that i was doing 53

i asked to see how he clocked me doing 79 and he looked like:lupe:

and said NO

so i told him I will see him in court and I hope he shows the dash cam footage of me speeding

i fukking hate 635 shyt is like the hood of highways:scusthov:

@dtownreppin214 why yall doing me like this brah:shaq2:

i been good to the DFW:shaq2:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
pretty sure kim sent rob home from the wedding before kanye had a chance to realize they share the same genes and she has the potential to gain that much weight:yeshrug:
she got big as hell when she was preggo, don't know if she did it on purpose, but she definitely had the jessica simpson style pregnancy weight gain - that was the sign.

i recorded this series for internal use to educate them on the product i handle, it's 6 videos...the first has 200 views, and then the rest are anywhere from 40-60 :dead: i clearly bored people to death with this riveting subject matter...or they hate my voice :(

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
:mindblown:Why are designer belts so expensive yet so easy to break? fukk Hermes and Gucci, i'm bout to go cop me a dikkies belt next time.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
these past two weeks have tested my patience at work. i realize it's a me thing, i really don't do well with people demanding shyt from me, especially if you've never worked with me. i also don't do well with dumbasses asking me the same question over and over as if the answer is going to change and people who want everything spelled out to the "T" as if people who deal in this shyt are complete dumbasses and don't know what anything means. i really want to slap these two women, get the fukk out my life

so my manager's manager even came over and commented on how fukking annoying these people have been these past two weeks and knows i'm frustrated, but commended me on holding it together...maybe it's not just me

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Sunday I was coming back from church (Friendship West)and couldnt get over to get off of I-20 to I-45

so I ended up on 635

and it was packed as fukk

out of no where
this cop (mesquite PD)
flashed his lights and pulled me over:upsetfavre:

this nikka said i was doing 79:dwillhuh:

the speed limit is fukking 60 and it was so packed on 635 that i was doing 53

i asked to see how he clocked me doing 79 and he looked like:lupe:

and said NO

so i told him I will see him in court and I hope he shows the dash cam footage of me speeding

i fukking hate 635 shyt is like the hood of highways:scusthov:

@dtownreppin214 why yall doing me like this brah:shaq2:

i been good to the DFW:shaq2:
:dead: at 635 being the hood of highways.

that shyt has been like that since i was a kid. 635 is trash.

but if you think dfw police are bad, you should see austin. all the police are bored to death b/c of the lack of crime so they picking on speeders all day.

when i come back to dallas it's like :whew: i finally can drive fast.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I know i'm super duper late but I just started watching breaking bad, currently on season 2 (2co just got killed:wow:)