Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
@Guwopaveli what them hoes be saying on TC? :lolbron: Yeen gotta name names.
cb-yellow.jpg

You know what, fukk it. You might as well let that choppa fly, shyt we all might well air out our grievances. Everything is already still spilling over from yesterday and its not healthy to hold shyt in.

2017 motto should just be fukk it

If a girl thinks shes ugly let her think that. If a guy thinks hes ugly let him think that. Lets not do the p*ssy sugar coat shyt in 2017

Good fortune to all in the new year. Cheers :cheers:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
To add @Phoenix_Knightly23 @Rarely-Wrong Liggins @TheLostOnes :

When I first came on to this site I knew by week 1 what the underlying basis of coli rhetoric was...and it boiled down to perceived shortcomings, insecurities and loneliness. There are plenty of healthy, well-adjusted and cool black men and women here but they're a relative minority to the denizens of this site. I've always said this place is a good case study on the maladjusted. That's why I'm so carefree with the fukkery because its comical to see how easy it is to rile folks up....off the same shyt no less lmfaooo.
Lol I already knew the deal with this site when I first found it after the newness wore off I started to see the same ol' same ol' generalizations, race baiting, talking down on females, and stereotyping hard as fukk (not the kind you joke around about either :francis: ) last time I saw shyt like this was back when I had a twitter 3 years ago. shyt is sad but funny at the same time

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
To add @Phoenix_Knightly23 @Rarely-Wrong Liggins @TheLostOnes :

When I first came on to this site I knew by week 1 what the underlying basis of coli rhetoric was...and it boiled down to perceived shortcomings, insecurities and loneliness. There are plenty of healthy, well-adjusted and cool black men and women here but they're a relative minority to the denizens of this site. I've always said this place is a good case study on the maladjusted. That's why I'm so carefree with the fukkery because its comical to see how easy it is to rile folks up....off the same shyt no less lmfaooo.

Yeah, the Coli exists in an ongoing contradictory vacuum with fantasies masquerading as valid viewpoints.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Lol I already knew the deal with this site when I first found it after the newness wore off I started to see the same ol' same ol' generalizations, race baiting, talking down on females, and stereotyping hard as fukk (not the kind you joke around about either :francis: ) last time I saw shyt like this was back when I had a twitter 3 years ago. shyt is sad but funny at the same time
When I first signed up it was like "damn yall are funny as hell and the drama is kinda entertaining. GREAT threads every day :krs:"

Then you realize those same threads you thought were "great" get recycled over and over and over and over....a lot of people on here are scorned, bitter and lonely which is what fuels their posts on this site

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
how did I not know Boruto had his own manga brehs :wow:
my god its lit too :blessed: Naruto and Sasuke both beastin hard af:whoo:
I just read all 8 chapters brehs:wow: all 8. that's shyt was like cooked food. I'm hooked.:ohlawd:
Now I gotta wait for the next release tho:mjcry: I don't know if I can make it that long man.:damn:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
how are cable companies still fleecing nikkas for HD in 2017...like why the fukk is this still an upcharge? who under the age of 70 is still settling for SD? :dahell:

just ordered two firesticks...peace out comcast, bytch ass nikkas :umad:
why two? i want to understand :feedme: